Fox shocks

Ddays

Hooked
Anyone have any experience with the 2.0 IFP shocks from fox?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Not those in particular but I am running the reservoir version with the adjusters. I like them. can't say that I've had any issues with them. Personally I like being to tailor the shocks with the adjusters.

zimm

Caught the Bug
I have the IPF performance versions with the aluminum bodies. They're good. I've bought 2 sets of them- started with the short ones, then went to the longer 4-6" versions after going to evo 3" springs. I'd rather have adjustables, but they were only $120 each when I got them, so they'll work for now. They hold up great to winter/salt.

33465492121_3543a72436_b.jpg

32108606083_88cac9765c_b.jpg

3dpilot

I have the 2.0 that came with the jspec lift kit. I really like the fox shocks a lot and believe it rides better; However, I can only compare it to the stock suspension.

Sent from my SM-G920P using WAYALIFE mobile app

J

JKDream

I have them - they're not bad.
I would highly recommend getting ones that are valved specific for the JK though.
The off the shelf versions are super stiff.

10abadilla/jk

I have them. They are nice. Hold up real well. Like said before buy the valve specific ones. They are a bit stiff. When I disconnect my sway bars they feel great. Really smooth off road.

Sent from my LG-H900 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jeepfan30

I have the IPF performance versions with the aluminum bodies. They're good. I've bought 2 sets of them- started with the short ones, then went to the longer 4-6" versions after going to evo 3" springs. I'd rather have adjustables, but they were only $120 each when I got them, so they'll work for now. They hold up great to winter/salt.

33465492121_3543a72436_b.jpg

32108606083_88cac9765c_b.jpg

I took this same path, starting with the shorter ones, then moving to the longer ones. I kinda feel like the longer ones are valved less firm than the shorter ones. Did you notice any difference Zimm? Good shocks though, absolutely no rust after 3 years in HI, and 2 years in WA. No leaks either.

Top Bottom