American Brands

RollingThunder89

Hello jeepers, I was wondering if you know all the best American made brands you have on your Jeep.
Examples:
Dynatrac
Rubicon express
Rough country
Synergy
Metal Cloak
Ruff Stuff
Etc etc....
Thanks guys and ladies if there are any in this forum. [emoji23]

Sent from my E6790TM using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hello jeepers, I was wondering if you know all the best American made brands you have on your Jeep.
Examples:
Dynatrac
Rubicon express
Rough country
Synergy
Metal Cloak
Ruff Stuff
Etc etc....
Thanks guys and ladies if there are any in this forum. [emoji23]

Of the brands you have listed, Dynatrac is the ONLY company that I know who 100% makes everything here in the U.S.A. Rubicon Express went out of business and got picked up by TransAmerica (4WheelParts) but is now owned by Polaris. TransAmerica is known for importing a lot of their stuff from China. I don't know where Rough Country makes their stuff but being that the quality of a lot of their products is so poor, I'd have to think it's not here in America. If it is, it'd be a real shame. Synergy may make some of their products here in the U.S.A. but I know for a fact that things like their ball joints are imported. Not sure about MetalCloak or Ruff Stuff.

That being said, EVO is made in the U.S.A. as is Trail Ready beadlock wheels. I know that Revolution does make axle shafts in the U.S.A. but I believe they also offer import shafts as well. WARN premium winches are made in the U.S.A. but they also offer their VR series winches that are made over seas. With the exception of their new knuckles (made in Australia), Rancho's stuff is made in the U.S.A. LoD is made in the U.S.A. Cooper Tires are made in the U.S.A. Up to a 37" tire, Toyo and Nitto is made in the U.S.A. Truck-Lite is made in the U.S.A. and Neapco u-joints are made in the U.S.A. just to name a few off the top of my head :crazyeyes:

Sadly, there aren't too many these days but I'll have to think of any others.

Ddays

Hooked
Certain these guys are 100% USA
Rockhard 4x4
Full Metal Fabworks
Rotopax

I think these guys are but not 100% sure:
Rock Krawler
Currie Enterprises
PSC - Edit - these guys are probably a mixed bag of domestic & import
Clayton Engineering
King Shocks

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Certain these guys are 100% USA
Rockhard 4x4
Full Metal Fabworks
Rotopax

I think these guys are but not 100% sure:
Rock Krawler - Edit - gonna retract on these guys. No where on website is made in USA mentioned :grayno:
Currie Enterprises
PSC - Edit - these guys are probably a mixed bag of domestic & import
Clayton Engineering
King Shocks

While most of Currie is made in the USA, not all of it is.

Watch WAYALIFE YouTube Videos
WAYALIFE Jeeps & Specs

RollingThunder89

Thanks this helps out a lot.
I also been searching online and came across a few other that looks to be made in America or at least fabricated here:
Motobilt
Ultimate off road Dynamics
Metal craft innovations

Let me know if this info is accurate. Thanks

WJCO

Meme King
I know Rancho is over 95%. IIRC, the only items they outsource is what they can't make in the USA.

WJCO

Meme King
Thanks this helps out a lot.
I also been searching online and came across a few other that looks to be made in America or at least fabricated here:
Motobilt
Ultimate off road Dynamics
Metal craft innovations

Let me know if this info is accurate. Thanks

Screw Motobilt. After the shit they pulled on here, I wouldn't buy anything from them regardless if they're made in the U.S.A.

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?44197-Everyone-knows-Eddie-is-the-biggest-tool-in-the-industry

Motobilt?!?! It's like the Clintons.....Just keeps coming back like an STD.

Top Bottom