Blessing of the Jeeps in Mesick, Mi

wjtstudios

Hooked
Are there any other WAYALIFE members attending the Blessing of the Jeeps in Mesick, Mi this year? For those that are interested, it is on May 6th. Last year there were over 2500 jeeps, concert and praise in the morning, venders, mud run and three different levels of off-road courses, stock, intermediate, and advanced. The website for the event is below.

http://cadillacjeepers.com/jeep-blessing/

It is an amazing event for any level of jeep enthusiast. Let me know and we can coordinate a meet up there!

2015 JKUR AEV

CedarRaider

Yeah I have friends coming from the SE too. I think the event last year was over 1800 Jeep's the rest were random vehicles. Trying to hit 2000 Jeeps. That's pretty awesome for a 1 day event.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

naysjp

Love the concept. After being in a bad accident in my very first vehicle(hit head on), I started getting every vehicle I purchased blessed. I grew up going to church and although I don't go every single Sunday now, it's something that I do.

WJCO

Meme King
Love the concept. After being in a bad accident in my very first vehicle(hit head on), I started getting every vehicle I purchased blessed. I grew up going to church and although I don't go every single Sunday now, it's something that I do.

I think there's something to that as well.

wjtstudios

Hooked
That is huge! I never realized they raised that much for local charities. Another great reason to support.

2015 JKUR AEV

Top Bottom