112.8 KB · Views: 225
  • Tires resized.jpg
    Tires resized.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 220
Last edited:

jckid

What is weird is my jeep uses 4 tires at a minimum, 5 with the spare

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Maybe you could start a new trend! :D Would make the trails more of a challenge with only 3!

As mentioned, I had a set of 5, and Nitto only refunded me for 2 of them. Nitto doesn't have the same great policy like Toyo, Mickey Thompson, and some other brands. Buy these three, plus two more from a tire shop and you'll have a set of 5 for a lot less.

JKbrick

Maybe you could start a new trend! :D Would make the trails more of a challenge with only 3!

As mentioned, I had a set of 5, and Nitto only refunded me for 2 of them. Nitto doesn't have the same great policy like Toyo, Mickey Thompson, and some other brands. Buy these three, plus two more from a tire shop and you'll have a set of 5 for a lot less.

Actually I lied, mine doesn't actually have any tires
IMG_0759.JPG

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

HoosierWolf

"READ BEFORE YOU POST - For Sale Forum Rules

This forum is intended for use by active members attempting to sell their items ONLY. Please do not post links or direct members to eBay, Craigslist or any other website for the item you are trying to sell. Likewise, we'd be grateful if you refrained from using this forum to sell firearms or related parts. If your only purpose for being on WAYALIFE is to sell your stuff, please don't bother as you will not be welcome here. If you are a new member or even a long time member who doesn't post much, do yourself a favor, get involved and start participating on WAYALIFE. If you don't, your for sale post will NOT be welcome here by the members. Please DO NOT post items for sale for other people. No vendors or businesses allowed."

jckid

I just dropped the price to $450. That's only $150 per tire! Would be worth the drive to anyone in SoCal or CenCal to drive and pick up.

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
Some-people-need-a-kiss.jpg

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
"READ BEFORE YOU POST - For Sale Forum Rules

This forum is intended for use by active members attempting to sell their items ONLY. Please do not post links or direct members to eBay, Craigslist or any other website for the item you are trying to sell. Likewise, we'd be grateful if you refrained from using this forum to sell firearms or related parts. If your only purpose for being on WAYALIFE is to sell your stuff, please don't bother as you will not be welcome here. If you are a new member or even a long time member who doesn't post much, do yourself a favor, get involved and start participating on WAYALIFE. If you don't, your for sale post will NOT be welcome here by the members. Please DO NOT post items for sale for other people. No vendors or businesses allowed."

I made it REALLY big for you.... in case you didn't see it the first time... you are welcome.

Top Bottom