Back to Jeepin' in Kentucky

jeepmedic131

Hello everyone!

My name is Ben and I just recently (FINALLY) got back to being a Jeep owner after a 5 year hiatus, at the behest of my boss - er, wife.

I'm back in a 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited that is a beautiful gunmetal gray, with 35" Mastercrafts and a 2.5" Teraflex lift. I hope to start making it a little more my own REAL soon.

I'm a Paramedic by trade here in Louisville, but in my free time, I enjoy hiking, kayaking and partaking in local craft beer in various cities that my wife and I travel to. More recently, my hobbies involve scouring this forum for ideas, tips and tricks, various websites where I give my wife heart attacks by putting $10,000 worth of gear in the cart and taking my English Bulldog, Freeney, on rides in my beast.

I look forward to learning from and talking to everyone here!

Last edited:

Dprochef

Welcome from Nebraska. We are actually looking to take a trip to Kentucky this spring.

I too am into the outdoors and am looking for some must see spots there to visit. We won't be taking my Jeep :( but hope to be doing some car camping and sight seeing. Any suggestions

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jeepmedic131

Welcome from Nebraska. We are actually looking to take a trip to Kentucky this spring.

I too am into the outdoors and am looking for some must see spots there to visit. We won't be taking my Jeep :( but hope to be doing some car camping and sight seeing. Any suggestions

Where in Kentucky are you planning on staying? There's a ton of things to do all throughout the state - most of it involves being in the woods and bourbon.

Amrth

Hello everyone!

My name is Ben and I just recently (FINALLY) got back to being a Jeep owner after a 5 year hiatus, at the behest of my boss - er, wife.

I'm back in a 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited that is a beautiful gunmetal gray, with 35" Mastercrafts and a 2.5" Teraflex lift. I hope to start making it a little more my own REAL soon.

I'm a Paramedic by trade here in Louisville, but in my free time, I enjoy hiking, kayaking and partaking in local craft beer in various cities that my wife and I travel to. More recently, my hobbies involve scouring this forum for ideas, tips and tricks, various websites where I give my wife heart attacks by putting $10,000 worth of gear in the cart and taking my English Bulldog, Freeney, on rides in my beast.

I look forward to learning from and talking to everyone here!

Nice Setup! Welcome aboard :beer:

Top Bottom