Relocating to Missouri?

Simm5

So I'm thinking about relocating to Columbia, Missouri from Tacoma, Washington. Just curious about that area if any of the good folks from the wayalife family have anything to say good or bad about that area or the state in general. Thanks in advance.

If I put this in the wrong sub forum I apologize.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WoodChuck

So I'm thinking about relocating to Columbia, Missouri from Tacoma, Washington. Just curious about that area if any of the good folks from the wayalife family have anything to say good or bad about that area or the state in general. Thanks in advance.

If I put this in the wrong sub forum I apologize.

Life long Missourian love this state. Lots of woods and gravel roads. Great people NO MOUNTAINS There is however MUD

onlyone

Southern Missouri is about the only descent place IMO. The rest is just hot, muggy and flat. Good food though. I miss that. Lived there most of my life. Glad I left. If you enjoy wheeling you won't anymore.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

rumblebee3

Caught the Bug
Plenty of good Wheeling around! Don't know where you're moving to as far as southern Missouri but there are definatley places in Missouri and Kansas to wheel. Also Northern Arkansas as well as I have been told.

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKHades

I'll talk about the state in general. I grew up in KC, and currently live in Rolla, MO. I love Missouri. The wheeling isn't as grand as what I've seen from the west coast, but it's still fun. More importantly, the people are great and there is plenty to do, which is the important thing in a relocation. If you enjoy the outdoors, we like to float the many rivers in the summer months, not to mention the other outdoor activities such as hiking, and fishing. Columbia is a nice city, although it is primarily a college town from my experience there.

Sent from my 2PQ93 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom