A newbie here

alexandram

I honestly don't know if I am on the right thread. My name is Alexandra but I prefer to be called Lexa.
I am here to say hi, and I must sa that you surely have an interesting community here. :)

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
Welcome to WAL......

willy-wonka-oh-boy-this-is-going-to-be-good.jpg

Randy Tadevich

I honestly don't know if I am on the right thread. My name is Alexandra but I prefer to be called Lexa.
I am here to say hi, and I must sa that you surely have an interesting community here. :)
If your here to stir the pot these guys will tear you apart. But I will give you the benefit of the doubt and think your here for the curiosity of being a jeep owner. If that's what your here for than I will say don't have any second thoughts about it and go get one today. You will never regret it. Welcome to the forum Lexa and hope your here to stay.

Sent from my SM-J320V using WAYALIFE mobile app

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
If your here to stir the pot these guys will tear you apart. But I will give you the benefit of the doubt and think your here for the curiosity of being a jeep owner. If that's what your here for than I will say don't have any second thoughts about it and go get one today. You will never regret it. Welcome to the forum Lexa and hope your here to stay.

Sent from my SM-J320V using WAYALIFE mobile app

This is true

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom