Is THIS Really the All New 2018 Jeep JL Wrangler??

sipafz

Caught the Bug
I like it. Still has the fold down windshield. I'm not sure about hard top removal? Looks solid behind the C pillar.

WJCO

Meme King
Looks like the same old mygig no 8.4" screen [emoji53]

It is refreshing to see a photo where someone hasn't jizzed their watermark on it yet and claimed it as their own when it isn't. There seems to be a lot of that going on recently with the new JL Wrangler.

jms632

It is refreshing to see a photo where someone hasn't jizzed their watermark on it yet and claimed it as their own when it isn't. There seems to be a lot of that going on recently with the new JL Wrangler.

O they were jizzed all over I just cleaned them up a bit

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

longarmwj

Just saw this on Jalopnick talking about the ZJ EJS build, but check out the background....the grill, the lights, the bumper, and the fenders. Looks a lot like what was shown in that leak
IMG_1307.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! Here's a much better shot of it and yes, it's definitely a better representation of the all new JL Wrangler.

20170330140111-e098fc33-me.jpg

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?44748-2017-MOAB-Easter-Jeep-Safari-MOPAR-Concept-Vehicles-PHOTOS

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Who needs renderings when Jeep is already using JL Wrangler parts on the EJS concept rigs. Here you can see the Quicksand has the same grill too.

20170330140107-cddab91e-me.jpg

Rocksalt

so exactly what is the purpose of the newly designed crimp on the doors? Is it for a reason? IMO it just adds another unnecessary line.. why screw with the old utilitarian ones?

Havoc40

It's alright. I feel like it'll grow on me once it's on the road. Maybe someday there will be a JL in my driveway...next to my JK lol.

The one thing I do know, is the new axle won't be needing c-gussets anymore. I burned some EVO gussets on a friends Jeep, who happens to work for Chrysler. Their engineers looked it over about a year ago, and made some changes.

Top Bottom