Two days before the other day...

In this life, nothing is free except the grace of GOD.

Hello again from Southern Arizona. Life is a motherfucker. That bitch almost took me down but I didn't give up. I was able to keep my Jeep, my patience, and my faith.
I'm glad to be back and hope I can make some and meet some new people.
I have a new 4inch Enforcer waiting for me! Anyways, I'm glad to be back and hope to become active and not just a shadow bitch. Have a great weekend!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry to hear you've been going through some trying times. I hope all is better and it's good to have you here again :thumb:

Amrth

In this life, nothing is free except the grace of GOD.

Hello again from Southern Arizona. Life is a motherfucker. That bitch almost took me down but I didn't give up. I was able to keep my Jeep, my patience, and my faith.
I'm glad to be back and hope I can make some and meet some new people.
I have a new 4inch Enforcer waiting for me! Anyways, I'm glad to be back and hope to become active and not just a shadow bitch. Have a great weekend!

Welcome back :beer:

Good to see you're back.... Wondered what happened to you, seemed like you fell off into a deep ravine and we lost you forever. Welcome back!! :thumb:

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
Welcome back... sounds like you've been going through some tough stuff. Just remember, you always have us! :thumb:

Top Bottom