Wave from IL

WJCO

Meme King
Just picked up my spankin' new '17 Colorado Red Latitude FWD on Monday.

After thinking about one for a year or so, I decided that it was time. It took over two months for my dealer to find what I was looking for - Mission accomplished - let the pimping begin...

Full-sized temporary spare kit (included in the deal) is on order from the dealer now. I also get to keep the inflator kit - Yay.

Thule Aeroblade load bars in black (lightly used) coming.

Draw-Tite Class II hitch on order (overpriced wiring kit to be ordered by day's end).

Splash Guards all-around to be ordered before this day closes also.

My 4x4 days are over but my off-road adventures continue after this little Jeep gets me to the trail-head with bike, canoe, or hiking staff.

Glad to be alive and stop in here to see what everyone is doing with their rides.

:usa-flag:

Welcome, Tonto. I think you just hijacked someone else's wave thread. I moved your thread to a new one.

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
Welcome from Phoenix AZ! Check out the Renegade threads, especially Eddie's since he really has shown what those thing are capable of off road.

Amrth

Just picked up my spankin' new '17 Colorado Red Latitude FWD on Monday.

After thinking about one for a year or so, I decided that it was time. It took over two months for my dealer to find what I was looking for - Mission accomplished - let the pimping begin...

Full-sized temporary spare kit (included in the deal) is on order from the dealer now. I also get to keep the inflator kit - Yay.

Thule Aeroblade load bars in black (lightly used) coming.

Draw-Tite Class II hitch on order (overpriced wiring kit to be ordered by day's end).

Splash Guards all-around to be ordered before this day closes also.

My 4x4 days are over but my off-road adventures continue after this little Jeep gets me to the trail-head with bike, canoe, or hiking staff.

Glad to be alive and stop in here to see what everyone is doing with their rides.

:usa-flag:

Nice setup! Welcome aboard :beer:

Top Bottom