2017 MOAB Easter Jeep Safari MOPAR Concept Vehicles PHOTOS

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
In case some of you had missed it, the CJ SIXTY SIX debuted at SEMA and you can see a bunch more pics of it here:

http://wayalife.com/photos/_data/i/upload/2016/11/01/20161101225458-84d7b1fb-me.jpg

20161101225458-84d7b1fb-me.jpg

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I like the 66, but that isn't a new kid on the block. The rest of these leave me feeling very limp. I was really hoping to see another truck but I guess it would be hard to follow the Crew Chief.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
I actually find the Trailpass interesting, especially if you'll be able to lift it like that. It probably won't matter. My wife's next one will be a 4x4, V8 Grand Cherokee.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Gadget

Caught the Bug
The CJ66 is super cool, I like the suicide doors on the Safari, the safari doors on the Switchback remind me of the doors on Spicy Chicken, and the big motor in the Quicksand would probably be a lot of fun the turn loose.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

aspera

New fuel door

One of the concepts has a new fuel door that looks easier to open. New JL part or new JK part?

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
First, the Quicksand rat rod is just badass. I'd have that as my daily driver!

Second, based off the grill, windshield, the way the tailgate is different, etc, I'd be willing to bet the Safari is based off the JL platform and not the JK.

Third, I have to say, seeing it in these pics and videos, I quite like the JL grill. It reminds me a lot of the TJ grille, especially on the Safari where the turn signals are still under the headlights. I'm liking what I see so far!

Last, not exactly sure what it is about it, but I like the top on the switchback.

MTG

Caught the Bug
JFC!

Page 5 of what's new to find this thread? Posting so I can find it again when I have time to read it. :crazyeyes:

Keithyellowjk

That Quicksand is awesome! I always loved old rat rods and hot rods. This looks like something those guys on Vegas Rat Rods (minus the diesel) would do. I really like the CJ66 too.

ZachJKUR

Love the quicksand. I'm curious to how well the 4wd will work with staggered tire sizes...? interesting gearing there?

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
The Quicksand and CJ are great! Now that Jeep may not be required to have a 50mpg fleet avg. I'm hoping we get a few exciting power plants in the future. :twocents:

Tanktitan

For my money it would be the CJ. What goes around comes around. Cars are massive better built in 2017 than in the earlier years. It would be fun to have one built today.

Top Bottom