Build thread

Chris1015

Hey, guys.

I got some pretty crappy news. In short, I'm 26. I still have student loans. I didn't keep track of one of them and it absolutely murdered my credit score. I literally went from a normal score to being ripped for 157 points. 157 points! For like a 1,500 loan! I was never called and asked to pay or reminded. While it is my fault, I can't help but feel like I just got sentenced for murder when all I did was get caught for 12mph over. I have since paid the loan but when I realized this, I was denied a financing at Trail Jeeps. They use a company called Loan Hero. Does anyone know what I can do? You don't exactly make up 157 points over a billing cycle to my knowledge.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using WAYALIFE mobile app

GraniteCrystal

Give it time. It'll bounce back faster than you think. And it'll give you time to save so you can pay cash for Jeep mods, as I'd suggest you do anyway.

Yea credit score drop dramatically when you have one event like that. But start making payments and get back on track, take care of your finances, and it will certainly bounce back fast. Also you could call your loan company after you true up your payments, and see if they could talk to your credit bureau. I've done that before in a rogue Banana Republic card that my wife had back in the day and we totally forgot we had a balance due...even though it was only $150 bucks.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

scrota76

Check with your employer to see if they have a relationship with a credit union, such as Golden One Credit Union. If you open an account and do a direct deposit from your paycheck they are usually very good about giving loans. And some credit unions dont make decisions for loans based on your score but on your debt to income ratio.

Sent from my SM-G935V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Chris1015

20170503_075331.jpg
Does anyone have any advice on connecting these power cables for my winch? I didn't see any small fitting nuts or bolts to connect the power wires to.

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
View attachment 256683
Does anyone have any advice on connecting these power cables for my winch? I didn't see any small fitting nuts or bolts to connect the power wires to.

Well I'm not sure where your negative nut went, but you can use any one of those three small ones on your positive side. May want to go to the store to pick up another nut

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King

You're missing a nut on your neg terminal, you'll have to get one. Here's where you need to connect them. You can use any of those 3 positive nuts.

20170503_075331.jpg

Chris1015

20170511_161830.jpg 20170511_161844.jpg 20170512_145314.jpg

Small update: winch is completed, Wednesday my JKS suspension should be here along with a front drive shaft and fenders.

Couple days ago I FINALLY completed the spooling of the winch. I made the mistake of adding on the sleeve, taking it off, getting caught up with the process of pulling the line through the drum hole and then having to totally remove it. Felt the need to show in case someone some how stumbles on this thread in the future to have that reminder. I have yet to stretch out the line and get it game ready though.

Sent from my SM-G955U using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
Small update: winch is completed, Wednesday my JKS suspension should be here along with a front drive shaft and fenders.

Couple days ago I FINALLY completed the spooling of the winch. I made the mistake of adding on the sleeve, taking it off, getting caught up with the process of pulling the line through the drum hole and then having to totally remove it. Felt the need to show in case someone some how stumbles on this thread in the future to have that reminder. I have yet to stretch out the line and get it game ready though.

Sent from my SM-G955U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Glad you got it in. I got one when they first came out and they use to supply a zip tie instead of the wire. Let's just say, it didn't work. Pain in the ass. And Ddays made the same mistake of leaving the abrasion sleeve off, lol. Shit happens to all of us. Glad you got it set up.

Top Bottom