MOAB : Pilgrimage to the Promised Land [6 Part Series]

Warrior's Lance

Video 5 of the Moab series has had its audio track muted by YT for copyright violation.

Any chance that the offending song be removed and the rest can get restored?

Thanks

Lance

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Video 5 of the Moab series has had its audio track muted by YT for copyright violation.

Any chance that the offending song be removed and the rest can get restored?

Thanks

Lance

If only it were that easy. What I would recommend is that you watch it on our Vimeo channel instead:

Brute

Hooked
:cheesy: Guess you needed to dig a little deeper into the Cracker Jacks box :D

We just use a basic Sony HD cam that we bought at Costco a few years back. Glad you like it though. :cool:

I'm sure you've heard this a thousand times....but it needs to be said again....your videos are bar none the best on the web. Everything from camera angles, music score, editing & narration are top notch. It was a you tube video that brought me to this site in the 1st place...and I'm not one who usually partakes in online forums...yet I feel compelled to visit it time and time again...kudos to both you, Eddie...and especially your wife Cindy...excellent work!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I'm sure you've heard this a thousand times....but it needs to be said again....your videos are bar none the best on the web. Everything from camera angles, music score, editing & narration are top notch. It was a you tube video that brought me to this site in the 1st place...and I'm not one who usually partakes in online forums...yet I feel compelled to visit it time and time again...kudos to both you, Eddie...and especially your wife Cindy...excellent work!

Thank you. We're infinitely flattered and humbled to know that you enjoy our videos. :blush:

Gadget

Caught the Bug
Hope your work day picks up for you. But your boredom afforded me an opportunity to watch this video between house hold projects today. Thanks and Thank you Eddie for making it available.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks, but I fly a medevac helicopter so if my day picks up somebody elses has taken a bad turn. I am good with quiet.

Top Bottom