Wave from Italy

jonnyb19

Been around here for awhile and started a few post about a year ago, but never introduced myself. I'm active duty AF, currently stationed in Italy, from Ohio originally and this is my first jeep. Bought the jeep with the 3.5" Pro Comp lift and 35" Pro Comp Extreme MT2 tires already installed. I have added Yeti tie rod, drag link flip. Synergy track bar and relocation bracket as well as AEV drop brackets and Bilstein shocks. Still plenty I would like to do, but shipping large parts to Italy is expensive and buying from the economy isn't much cheaper. Hope to become more active and take advantage of all the knowledge on this site. Image1492969067.317154.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Amrth

Been around here for awhile and started a few post about a year ago, but never introduced myself. I'm active duty AF, currently stationed in Italy, from Ohio originally and this is my first jeep. Bought the jeep with the 3.5" Pro Comp lift and 35" Pro Comp Extreme MT2 tires already installed. I have added Yeti tie rod, drag link flip. Synergy track bar and relocation bracket as well as AEV drop brackets and Bilstein shocks. Still plenty I would like to do, but shipping large parts to Italy is expensive and buying from the economy isn't much cheaper. Hope to become more active and take advantage of all the knowledge on this site. View attachment 254773

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Welcome Aboard :beer: Nice Jeep you have there!!

Top Bottom