TeraFlex Hinged Tire Carrier Break

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
you wrote that follow up after i said what i said, not before.

and yes yes i do, because you were a coward and banned me (just as i said you would) before i had the chance to bring proof to the table (btw you flat out asked for proof that accident was not caused by a tf tire carrier which also insinuates that you are attempting to say it was caused by a tf tire carrier) im not sure how you can be such a dick yet run such amazing web forums...makes no sense to me at all.

That's not being a coward, he can't fix stupid. So why keep you around to shit all over the place?

Tigrcky

semantics? are you kidding me?

he flat out used that pic in an attempt to say that teraflex caused it. (without saying it )

also, there is no attack. what he is doing is attacking a company by use of a photo that has nothing to do with the issue he is bringing to the masses.

When a tire kills your loved one lets see your tune I bet you will go beg Dennis wood to screw you without the ky as well man you just can't fix stupid... Dropping out of grade school... Bad call

Sent from my whatchamacallit

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
you wrote that follow up after i said what i said, not before.

Yeah, I don't think so but hey, your word against mine and you can believe whatever it is you want to believe.

and yes yes i do, because you were a coward and banned me (just as i said you would) before i had the chance to bring proof to the table (btw you flat out asked for proof that accident was not caused by a tf tire carrier which also insinuates that you are attempting to say it was caused by a tf tire carrier)

Actually, I was about to go on a walk to enjoy the sunset before dinner and was getting tired of the trolling. I just started to wholesale ban you guys. :yup:

im not sure how you can be such a dick yet run such amazing web forums...makes no sense to me at all.

Of course it doesn't make sense to you. Most guys, normal guys don't take themselves so seriously and to the point where they get butthurt over a stupid photo posted on FB and enough so to feel the need to defend a company they have no affiliation to. To everyone else, you are a joke and they all enjoy laughing at you :yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
fuck no i dont own teraflex products, if i wanted chinese parts i would import them myself.

I just feel that your constant attacks on tf are quite low.

Okay, I get it, you're the Constant Attacks that are Quite Low on TeraFlex Police. :cheesy:

now with that said, you have added the post about it not being caused by tf tire carrier so i am done with this. enjoy your day, i shall do the same.

Awesome, thanks for playing :)

I just feel that your constant attacks on tf are quite low.

How about the constant attacks on this Forum or the owner of the forum. How low is that? I love it when people who do not have a clue start running their mouths with their opinion but heaven forbid if someone disagree's with you. Nobody asked you to be so take your opinion and just leave.

R/
Will

Sent from my fRuit product using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
had you mentioned that this was not the case but were just showing how much damage a huge tire can cause it would have been fine for most people (not the haters or trolls) but you didnt, and when its brought to your attention, you delete people.

sad man...real sad.

fyi, im steve schultz, if you think you can scare me with "don't have the balls to take on what they know will come there way" you sir are mistaken. Bring on whatever you think you can.

LOL!! Okay, I finally found the warm and fuzzy post that you made that got me to send you on your way...
steve-shultz.jpg

Is this a shot of your daughter? Does she know you this is how you really talk? :crazyeyes:

10462437_10204144582440766_1085922374861329144_n.jpg

Sharkey

Word Ninja
and yes, i will admit that was my assumption...but it was a fair assumption. anyways. im done.

It wasn't a fair assumption. You read what you wanted to read. Perhaps a little reading comprehension lesson might be helpful here.

Eddie's FB post:

"This is a shot of a friend's Jeep after getting hit by a tire on the highway... he's lucky to be alive. If Dennis at TeraFlex is right and there are "thousands upon thousands" of their tire carriers out there, all I can say is that it'll only take ONE of them breaking on the highway to really hurt someone or worse. If you have one of their tire carriers, please, do everyone on the road a favor and please keep an eye on it. Should yours break, TeraFlex WILL blame you for it.

I've increased the font on the relevant section for you, just so you don't miss it again. Do you get it now? Exactly one sentence after saying that the picture was a picture of a Jeep getting hit by a tire, Eddie say that it would only take one TF carrier breaking on the highway to cause similar damage or worse. By his very language, Eddie is saying that the picture is not a picture of a Jeep hit by a tire after it fell off of a TF carrier. Saying that it would take one TF carrier to break to cause similar damage is in no way, shape, or form the same as saying this Jeep was damaged by a TF failure. It is the opposite. If you can't make that distinction from your read of Eddie's post then I feel bad for your employer.

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Sharkey, I hear if you drink Kool-Aid, you can see where he got that assumption from. Just sayin :cheesy:

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
Ok, Im gonna post this because Im sure the trolls read this thread...

So, we got it, Eddie sucks, he's a douche, a dick, a poser, a capitalist pig, owns 6 ban hammers, etc.....we get it....why don't any of you people say a word about the ACTUAL PRODUCT FAILING, and TERAFLEX BLAMING CUSTOMERS FOR BAD INSTALLS KNOWING THEY HAVE A DESIGN FLAW? You lot keep sipping haterade but I have yet to hear

" Eddie is a d!ck, but the tire carrier really is a POS that breaks, I saw photos, and if it ever dropped a tire it would kill someone. I think I should call teraflex and voice my concern." No, what you lot are doing is straight up grade A trolling.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
For the record, these are the kind of nice quality people who buy, support and defend TeraFlex...

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I could go on and on. Definitely the kind of people I want on my side - NOT!! :crazyeyes:

TheDuff

For the record, these are the kind of nice quality people who buy, support and defend TeraFlex...

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I could go on and on. Definitely the kind of people I want on my side - NOT!! :crazyeyes:
They all seem like real nice, stand up family guys. But I am confused by Mr Schultz's comment. What does he mean by "I'm in my cell"?
Is he in prison or is he just such a small dude he is able to actually get into his cell phone? Maybe something dirty, also requiring being a small dude? I'm really curious to know!

Sent from my LG-D800 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:
Top Bottom