Beefing up a Dana 44 rear end

TacPen

Banned
Because no matter what you weld, duct tape, superglue, or ziptie to that Dana 30. It's still just a Dana 30.

True, there's always a weak link. You're just pushing that link to some other part of the chain. I suppose the idea is to have your weakest link be stronger than the greatest load which you will subject it to. Knowing what those both are seems like a little bit of guesswork and a lot of experience.

I was mainly curious why the front gets so much attention and the rear seems often ignored in the duct tape department and the question does seem to be somewhat answered.

mkjeep

Junkyard Dog
Can you dumb that down? I'm a retard redneck with a little brain. Thanks

He spelled it wrong......hell, i had to look it up, and i'm smart redneck.

syc·o·phant (sk-fnt, sk-) KEY

NOUN:

A servile self-seeker who attempts to win favor by flattering influential people.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
He spelled it wrong......hell, i had to look it up, and i'm smart redneck.

syc·o·phant (sk-fnt, sk-) KEY

NOUN:

A servile self-seeker who attempts to win favor by flattering influential people.

Hahaha he prefers the term: Cajoler. Hahahaha

I love people who use the Urban Dictionary to try and explain their awesome vocabulary. BTW Wikipedia is a really great source for facts and TMZ is the number one source for breaking world news.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

My bad, I guess I just don't spend enough time on the internet :idontknow:

Well thank goodness, now that I have the forum's approval I'll finally be able to sleep at night.

Sleep tight.

Usually I'm pretty mellow...

Could have fooled me :idontknow:

...but the watching the little train of psychophants on this forum just brings out my eloquent side.

Oh I get it, just because the people on this forum don't agree with you, they have to be psychophants :thumb:

snopro

Banned
I'm thinking I'd like to start a countdown timer on both my front and rears to see how long it's going to take 39 Krawlers to break my 44's

JeepRubicon99787

Well I'm glad I decided not to go for weld on support that was advised to me, and will start saving up for a set of dynatrac front and rear when I need to change mine out.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
:cheesy: Talk about a blast from the past!! Still, I think saving up for a real replacement axle is the way to go and one that you will be much happier with.

UpsideUp

LoL I had to go back and check the date on these posts. I was really disappointed that I missed the posts where TacPen and snopro were banned. I thought I was robbed in all the drama. LoL Now I'm going to have to scour through the forums to find it. I'm sure it's priceless! :)

Top Bottom