Random Photos

Tigrcky

He must know how to swim cause that's how he got here. But what ever bro, I'm not gonna start shit.

you just did start shit... and this is low after all the times i have stuck up for you and gave you advice on how to do things... :naw: as you said chill out bro its just the internet... fuck off

Brankz

you just did start shit... and this is low after all the times i have stuck up for you and gave you advice on how to do things... :naw: as you said chill out bro its just the internet... fuck off

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1394473495.377420.jpg

Hope I can get some before I have to go work

BlackRockBurner

Dog lover, literally. -Or- new spin on Florida Stand Your Ground. Outsiders approach owner of property, property owner felt threatened, owner decides to stand his ground and discharges load.

BlackRockBurner

Where's the pic

Referring news article from Ridg3runner. I recently read that all Dunkin Donuts receive frozen dough, so it's all processed food stuff. I know donuts are far from healthy, but processed stuff usually makes it worse. Think I'll visit local mom & pops donut shop for a chocolate old fashion.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Referring news article from Ridg3runner. I recently read that all Dunkin Donuts receive frozen dough, so it's all processed food stuff. I know donuts are far from healthy, but processed stuff usually makes it worse. Think I'll visit local mom & pops donut shop for a chocolate old fashion.

The donuts aren't even that good. The coffee is where it's at. :thumb:

Brankz

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I dunno, neither one of them taste very good by themselves, so I'm thinking 2 bads can't possibly equal a good.

Sent from my DROID4 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom