Random Photos

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
That is my Apprentice's sister's Jeep. It was her graduation present.

Front pic. Don't pis her off.

Lol Honestly couldn't get a good look at who was driving since the frame was level with the top of my windows. When she does take it off road I would advise she be extra cautious on off camber trails.

On a separate note, maybe I should piss her off so she could total out my daily and finally get a Renegade. :thinking: :cheesy:

Brent McCartney

Lol Honestly couldn't get a good look at who was driving since the frame was level with the top of my windows. When she does take it off road I would advise she be extra cautious on off camber trails.

On a separate note, maybe I should piss her off so she could total out my daily and finally get a Renegade. :thinking: :cheesy:

She just graduated HS, and dad owns a repair shop. I don't think it will do anything other than the beach, and from the stories I've heard that is a good thing.

New Renegade would mean another payment. Although I see truckloads of them headed south on 664 everyday.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
New Renegade would mean another payment. Although I see truckloads of them headed south on 664 everyday.

Yup, that's why all the "jeep parts" funds are focused on paying off the JK. If nothing major comes up within the next year or so I'll have one. :thumbup:

Top Bottom