Random Photos

witchdoctor

My worst half informed me last night that she needs to preorder some olaf ornament. (and she doesn't think I listen.) ha - selectively. Maybe you want to dangle one from the dash. Could be cool.. Im sure the mouth could hook you up.

that would be awesome. I've been to all the major retailers and it would seem that all the frozen paraphernalia is out of stock,lol

trailless

Caught the Bug
When I get a kid I'm going to make one of these for him or her.

488455d1261411305-power-wheels-jeep-buildup-img_2650-medium-.jpg

SDG

Caught the Bug
I wouldn't be surprised! We get a TON of heroin/meth/crack heads in the ER daily...and a bunch of them live in fairly nice hotels on disability benefits provided by our wonderful government!

Turned out someone was smoking a cigarette and just tossed the butt and it caught a bush of fire which in turn burned down a tree lol...

trailless

Caught the Bug
When I get a kid... Haha.. I'll give u 2 of em.. Kidding, that's cool.

I'll tak' em as long as they don't cry! Crying kids are jot my favorite...

When you "get" a kid? This isn't something the Brown Santa normally brings. People "have" kids, they typically don't "get" them, lol.

What? You mean you say your telling me... I can't just get a kid? :(

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brankz

On my way back to my house with my mom and I saw this! OMG if I was alone I would stop and check it out
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1402106134.234956.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1402106157.803949.jpg
Huge hugeee hot rod show in escondido ca

jelliott076

On my way back to my house with my mom and I saw this! OMG if I was alone I would stop and check it out
View attachment 86731
View attachment 86733
Huge hugeee hot rod show in escondido ca

They do a show or gathering like that weekly on main street. It's usually pretty bad ass. Driving a JK on 37s down the middle of that tends to turn heads. Most of the people are pretty cool about letting you check out their rides, but you need to be careful about that.

Sent from my SM-G900T using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom