Random Photos

David1tontj

Big but awesome .....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
Looks kick ass though :thumbup:

Sent from my whatchamacallit

Well... Let's just say the rear view mirror is pointless with that thing on there- no visibility. That is the second reason I don't like it for serious wheeling.

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

Tigrcky

Well... Let's just say the rear view mirror is pointless with that thing on there- no visibility. That is the second reason I don't like it for serious wheeling.

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

I feel the rearview mirror is pointless... My work vehicle don't have one and never will

David1tontj

I feel the rearview mirror is pointless... My work vehicle don't have one and never will

Yeah, but you probably have like 15 other mirrors on that thing! Not to mention lights an antennas.

Tigrcky

Yeah, but you probably have like 15 other mirrors on that thing! Not to mention lights an antennas.

6 with the normal 2 head lights 18-20 marker/tail/brake / turn lights and 2 antennas :yup:

Tigrcky

That WAS a trailer tire those bumps are high low spots in the tread and not bubbling from separation the company I work for claims that's dot legal to run...

biggy

Peak to peak gondola at Whistler BC.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1409699012247.jpg
    1409699012247.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 196

Tigrcky

2/32" is the law if I'm not mistaken. Not sure about trailers though :thinking:

No you are quite correct that's for all but steers that would be 4/32 however my company claims that they approve replacement on 5/32 and 3/32... Not cool

Top Bottom