Random Photos

Armydog

Should have bought the little row boat behind me.....

Managusto 165' power Yacht. That one was not for sale but I found a similar boat through a broker in Italy listed for 46.5 million That is a bargain by anyone's standards!

At least I got to burn a Cuban madoro while stand close to her....

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1394683061.790190.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1394683105.066729.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1394683142.891665.jpg

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

Tigrcky

Should have bought the little row boat behind me.....

Managusto 165' power Yacht. That one was not for sale but I found a similar boat through a broker in Italy listed for 46.5 million That is a bargain by anyone's standards!

At least I got to burn a Cuban madoro while stand close to her....

View attachment 73492

View attachment 73493 View attachment 73494

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

you can get a sweet one like that from hatteras for only 5 mill (80 footer) or a 100 footer for 10 mill brand new

JKUx

Are you troubled by strange noises in the middle of the night?
Do you experience feelings of dread in your basement or attic?
Have you or your family ever seen a spook, spectre or ghost?
If the answer is yes, then don't wait another minute. Pick up the phone and call the professionals.

:icon_crazy::icon_crazy::icon_crazy::icon_crazy::icon_crazy:

Hahahahahahahaha...😆

"😳💬 I have an extended warranty bumper to bumper, your telling me that's outside influence, that's not my fault!"

BlackRockBurner

Wish I still had this. Whenever I drive by Infinion / Sears Point race track I get the urge. Complete sleeper looks, but won SCCA showroom stock back in its day against Mustangs and Vettes. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1394740263.878183.jpg

Last edited:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Had to push the rig for a long time and no one help :no no:
A jeep jku pass by me and did not stop
(Dam mall crawler) lol

From the pic it looks like there was a Chevron right in front of you?!? Did you push your Jeep right past it?

Top Bottom