Random Photos

David1tontj

Cocaine? Or ??? I was heading into bi-mart today an saw this in the island of the parking lot. Maybe fell out of someone's pocket on the way in?? Small bag about 2.5"x4" and I've never seen cocaine in person, but I watch a lot of "cops" and it made me wonder! I didn't even want to touch it, so I stabbed it with a nearby stick and tossed it. Whoever lost it would be better off not finding it.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1397786555.005310.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1397786577.505733.jpg

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Cocaine? Or ??? I was heading into bi-mart today an saw this in the island of the parking lot. Maybe fell out of someone's pocket on the way in?? Small bag about 2.5"x4" and I've never seen cocaine in person, but I watch a lot of "cops" and it made me wonder! I didn't even want to touch it, so I stabbed it with a nearby stick and tossed it. Whoever lost it would be better off not finding it.

View attachment 79263 View attachment 79264

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

Run a little on your gums. You'll know if it's coke or not. :thumb:

David1tontj

^^probably should have called the cops.

I thought about it, but was in a super hurry, and working. Also didn't want them to come out and be like.."ummm. That's freaking sugar dumbass"

I guess I still could.

David1tontj

Yep.. You are correct.. I just called the police dept. to at least let them know, and he said the same thing..

David1tontj

You guys got the best of me, and now I am sitting in front of that bi-mart waiting for a police officer to show up.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
You guys got the best of me, and now I am sitting in front of that bi-mart waiting for a police officer to show up.

Wondering what a "bi-mart" is all about.... David how about you stay on YOUR SIDE of camp at the Rubicon.

Yep.. You are correct.. I just called the police dept. to at least let them know, and he said the same thing..

What the hell did you do that for?! Now you're gonna have a coked out cop running around town, lmao

David1tontj

Wondering what a "bi-mart" is all about.... David how about you stay on YOUR SIDE of camp at the Rubicon.

It's actually an awesome store... 25% of the store is home improvement, 25% is sporting goods with a good gun selection, sure fire flashlights, etc (best ammo selection and prices in town), 40% misc home goods and pharmacy, and 10% electronics. That is a rough breakdown of how awesome bi-mart is. And in my town, there aren't many stores.

Top Bottom