Random Photos

RageKage

Edit:

If you look at that pic above, you can clearly see no axles. All you see is lower control arm and tie-rod.

This is a front axle on a 4wd IFS

View attachment 205700

Check and rog. I didn't see that there wasn't any half shafts. I agree with everything you said tho. It does strike me funny when people lift a 2x4. I work on humvees in the military, some concept just a little different set up with the IFS. Mostly just beefier control arms and coils over the shocks.

Last edited:

DMF

Check and rog. I didn't see that there wasn't any half shafts. I agree with everything you said tho. It does strike me funny when people lift a 2x4. I work on humvees in the military, some concept just a little different set up with the IFS. Mostly just beefier control arms and coils over the shocks.

I hear ya brotha, but look at that Z71 decal where it says 4x4 and it's a 2WD. I mean seriously how much poser can you be?

RageKage

I hear ya brotha, but look at that Z71 decal where it says 4x4 and it's a 2WD. I mean seriously how much poser can you be?

Some people just gotta try and fit in with the cool kids. Lol and we all know the cool kids drive 4x4's [emoji106]🏻[emoji23]

Top Bottom