Random Photos

Harley74

You can barely see it but in front of the blue car is a ground hog that made it's way on the expressway in front of my work. Hate to say it but he did not make it back across the road.

Attachments

• 1438361861341.jpg
    1438361861341.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 308

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Aight saw this at lowes in Goldsboro NC looks like a four wheeler with a mower deck. Thing is crazy it even comes with power outlets on the bottom front of the seat.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1438465792.565405.jpg
Look at the suspension on this thang goodnite what is thing supposed to do mow over mud
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1438465821.837335.jpg

Has anyone seen this thang other than me check out that price tag

Last edited:

Rccrwlr

Welcome wave. If you're just here to post stupid stuff and then go back to your other forum and talk shit, your stay here will be short lived. Go over to the "Give us a wave"section and tell us about your self since we all known you're prev stuff was a bunch of crap!

Brankz

Welcome wave. If you're just here to post stupid stuff and then go back to your other forum and talk shit, your stay here will be short lived. Go over to the "Give us a wave"section and tell us about your self since we all known you're prev stuff was a bunch of crap!

You're trying to be funny now?
Why you start this in this thread? If you have something against me or want to tell me something you can posted in my thread ( brankz thread)

Rccrwlr

You're trying to be funny now?
Why you start this in this thread? If you have something against me or want to tell me something you can posted in my thread ( brankz thread)

Why you trying to just come sneaking back in like nothing ever happened.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Just watched the fight on YT. Glad I didn't waste any money. All but one fight was boring according to review.

That rousey KO was pretty weak. Weak in the sense that I'd like to see fight someone that can actually fight back. 2-3 punches at most that connected.

Maybe, but seeing Rousey get a tap in the first round on a Brazilian, in Brazil, has to fill you with some 'Merican pride.

Top Bottom