Random Photos

Ddays

Hooked
We've had one or two get hit and killed. Or horses get hit and killed. It sucks. Never this kind of magnitude. Think this was in South Dakota somewhere if I remember right.

Ya, we're always nervous when we get the nasty lightning as we live on top of a hill. Try to plan ahead & get the horses in but doesn't always happen....

Scrambler

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1464478834.004308.jpg I was sitting here on the back porch and looked over the railing because I heard some animals fighting in the backyard. Two squirrels arguing over the Vanilla Wafers my daughter left in the cup holder of the chair. It has been some entertaining commotion. Please excuse my granulated IPhone zoom.

DMF

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1464557450.762714.jpg

I could not careless if one decides to lift his 2wd truck for whatever reason but putting a 4x4 decal on a 2wd drives truck deserves to be shame. Maybe I'm jumping to conclusions and it could be his wife's truck that was sitting in the car with him. That could explain the turquoise axles and accents all over.

RageKage

View attachment 205601

I could not careless if one decides to lift his 2wd truck for whatever reason but putting a 4x4 decal on a 2wd drives truck deserves to be shame. Maybe I'm jumping to conclusions and it could be his wife's truck that was sitting in the car with him. That could explain the turquoise axles and accents all over.

Not trying to be a dick but trucks now a days don't use solid axles front and rear, and actually haven't for over 10 years. They use independent front suspension. Still 4x4 tho to say the least. So to say that said truck doesn't have 4 wheel drive for the mere fact of seeing the A-arms up front is asinine. Just my .02
Now if you saw something that we can't see in this picture that proves its 2wd then I recant my statement. But from the photo the A-arms alone are not enough to conclude the truck is 2wd.

DMF

Edit:

If you look at that pic above, you can clearly see no axles. All you see is lower control arm and tie-rod.

This is a front axle on a 4wd IFS

44.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom