Random Photos

So a guy posted up on FB a question about lockers for his JK, also mentioning trusses, to a local Jeep group I follow. Upon learning that he has a D30 front, I provided my opinion to not waste the money on the D30 and another guy adds the below response. Part of me wants to ask how hard he wheels it.

View attachment 133477

We all know it's not "if" but "when". It's going to happen sooner or later and he'll be quick to blame it on anything but himself.

AJK

Saw this in the bathroom of a bar in Nashville a couple of weeks ago. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1427409512.340666.jpg
Guess if you get a DUI this is your guy, ha.

Brankz

yall know I don't drive much and this is why lol california traffic sucks
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1427421305.656063.jpg
Almost got pull over for going over the carpool line
The cop start talking in the PA telling me( don't even thing about it... Sir when ever you have time move to the Right) lol and he turned he's lights on but he keep going strait 😁

David1tontj

Apparently the guy asking the question (Philip) knows ALL about the D30 too.

View attachment 133484

The Chris guy is just not used to the jk. He is in a Tj, and he is right, the d30 was way better than the d35 in a lighter Tj. I bought my tj with 37s, and broke the d35 3 times in a couple months while the front d30 was fine.

I knew the 35 was weak, I knew 37s were way too big, and I knew I would break it, I just didn't know it was sooooo weak. Pretty lame actually.

Mad Mac

The Red Bud trees are one of the first to bloom here in Deep East Texas. Umbrella Ants (we call them Town Ants or Cut Ants) wasted no time cutting the petals from the blossoms and carrying them down the tree trunk where they piled up. More ants carried them along a lavender path to the colony.

Umbrella Ants do not eat the flora they work so hard to cut and carry. Instead, they use it for a fungus garden under the ground and it is the fungus that they live on. This is what makes it so difficult to poison them out.

IMAGE_763.jpg

Mad Mac

The lair of the little Funnel Web Spider is normally not noticeable. Morning dew makes this one stand out.

IMAGE_756.jpg

Last edited:

Brankz

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1427591355.157866.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1427591375.262021.jpg
My new buddy Suzuki
This cool navy dude
Build he's bad ass rig from the ground up
He told me to go with him n 2 weeks to test he's rig and my jk

Top Bottom