Random Photos

David1tontj

Shouldn't it be backwards too since its in a mirror I'm confused :confused:

Edit: talking bout whitedynamites post quoted wrong one

jeepin on a budget

I thought the same thing. He probably put it on the inside so that you could read it in the mirror.

05 Tj, long arm, one ton, lockers, winches, 39.5" Iroks

jelliott076

I wish I knew this in college! :doh:

enhanced-buzz-3179-1377721577-4.jpg

This has to be the most useful info I've seen today! Thanks Chris!!

Sent from my SGH-T699 using WAYALIFE mobile app

David1tontj

Naw. Buddy of mine came down and brought them.

I was busy this weekend anyway, if you ever make it up here and wanna hit some sweet rock trails let me know. This one is an hour from Portland, Tillamook state forest. "Crushers" ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1377927368.879197.jpg
And this one is further south. "Quack attack"
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1377927497.195546.jpg

05 Tj, long arm, one ton, lockers, winches, 39.5" Iroks

silverbackjk

OMG! Those have got to incredible. I saw this doughnut shop on one of the travel/diner/best of....shows or something. They are supposed to have an insanely good selection of goodies!

San Jose California has psycho donut which is very similar to voodoo. They have some crazy combos.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jhires

OMG! Those have got to incredible. I saw this doughnut shop on one of the travel/diner/best of....shows or something. They are supposed to have an insanely good selection of goodies!

they are pure evil. you need to get there early to beat the crowd, and they only take cash(like all good crack dealers)

GCM 2

San Jose California has psycho donut which is very similar to voodoo. They have some crazy combos.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Man, every time I see you post and spot your avatar I keep thinking your jeep is Randy Byers' rig. If you don't know Randy, he is an awesome hardcore wheeler, he has participated in every JK Experience. You can see his jeep on Offroad Evolution's Facebook page or JK Experience Facebook page, it was just posted. It's dangerous when me, Mel and Randy wheel together, something's getting broken trying to make the video highlights!

they are pure evil. you need to get there early to beat the crowd, and they only take cash(like all good crack dealers)

I can only imagine, the show that featured them gave the shop really great reviews. Nothing like supporting your local doughnut/crack dealer ;)

Last edited:
Brother, I have one week left overseas. Next Saturday the jeep is coming off the jack stands and at least heading to In and Out burger, hell I may even hit a dirt trail ;)

Greg you just cut me bad with that comment. I have been craving and In and Out Double Double for over 2 years. This stupid thing called a job prevents me from traveling to the west coast of In and Out. As for the Jeep, I will not even go there. Momma has been driving it for the past 3 months and she still has 3 more months to go.

Enjoy my friend.

DJKU09

Mmmmmmm....... bbbeeeeeeeeerrr.... * Homers Simpsons voice *

Attachments

• 1377929137419.jpg
    1377929137419.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 242
Top Bottom