Random Photos

Armydog

Lol....... I was just saying cause I made the threat that I want to be a correctional officer hahaha

I was a cage kicker for several years. Hated it! It changed me (or gave me an excuse to be an asshole) while I was there. I became a person whom I did not like very much. Got out and never looked back

I have a lot of respect for the men and women who do the job, they are in a tough spot everyday. Even on good days you're still in fucking jail.

I agree with the advice that if you decide to do this, make sure you stay away from privately run institutions. Stick with federal or state agencies, the conditions and pay (benefits too) will be much better.

Good luck either way.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

Brankz

I was a cage kicker for several years. Hated it! It changed me (or gave me an excuse to be an asshole) while I was there. I became a person whom I did not like very much. Got out and never looked back

I have a lot of respect for the men and women who do the job, they are in a tough spot everyday. Even on good days you're still in fucking jail.

I agree with the advice that if you decide to do this, make sure you stay away from privately run institutions. Stick with federal or state agencies, the conditions and pay (benefits too) will be much better.

Good luck either way.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

👍..................

jelliott076

Lol....... I was just saying cause I made the threat that I want to be a correctional officer hahaha

It'd be a great job to get your foot in the door, but trust me kid, you don't want to make a career of it. I worked for BOP very briefly at the MCC downtown San Diego for all of two months and hated every second of it. You're doing time and breathing the same air as the prisoners 8 hours a day at a minimum. Food for thought.

It'd be a great job to get your foot in the door, but trust me kid, you don't want to make a career of it. I worked for BOP very briefly at the MCC downtown San Diego for all of two months and hated every second of it. You're doing time and breathing the same air as the prisoners 8 hours a day at a minimum. Food for thought.

Gonna add to this a bit. Here's a couple words for you Brankzie. EBOLA, HEPATITIS and TUBERCULOSIS. Pick your poison.

Last edited:
Top Bottom