Random Photos

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
So last night some asshole decided to steal my D2s View attachment 107382

These type of people (thieves) should have their hands and fingers smashed with a ball peened hammer until they can never grasp or hold anything ever again and then have the top and palms of their hands then tattooed with the word THIEF......people will see their hands and know them as thieves......I know it sounds barbaric but if you're going to be ignorant you have to be strong and have a high tolerance for pain........KARMA will catch up to those who stole from you.......

~Woodrow~

Tigrcky

These type of people (thieves) should have their hands and fingers smashed with a ball peened hammer until they can never grasp or hold anything ever again and then have the top and palms of their hands then tattooed with the word THIEF......people will see their hands and know them as thieves......I know it sounds barbaric but if you're going to be ignorant you have to be strong and have a high tolerance for pain........KARMA will catch up to those who stole from you.......

~Woodrow~

How about a yearly hand smashing added to that?

Sent from my whatchamacallit

pastorwug

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1414815706.463628.jpg
Where my wife got her Mini Cooper clay barred after some horrible overspray. The body shop seemed to be quite proud of this sign.
Maybe Brankz was their sign guy!

How about a yearly hand smashing added to that?

Sent from my whatchamacallit

Tattoo Thief on their forehead but to this and all the above noted in public....just maybe the next waste of skin will think twice of ripping off stuff a honest person worked to earn that money to actually buy the stuff and not steal it.

Hope no damage in the process to the OPs rig.

ProtocolJK

Tattoo Thief on their forehead but to this and all the above noted in public....just maybe the next waste of skin will think twice of ripping off stuff a honest person worked to earn that money to actually buy the stuff and not steal it.

Hope no damage in the process to the OPs rig.

Thankfully they didn't damage anything while taking the lights.

4x4Jesus

Caught the Bug
My daughters power wheel lasted the night and the lighting was great. 5 streets hauling her and her friend total of about 110lbs
There were a whole lot of jealous kids! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1414859972.608579.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1414859987.574235.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1414860001.920158.jpg

Top Bottom