Random Photos

Not much worse than the antelope slayer.

Oh and I think you already know the answer to your question.

The Antelope Slayer was vehicle related, not something Brankzie is about to eat. Don't forget, he has a history. The radioactive flat fish he caught in the bay? How about the rat or gopher thing he found at the meat market? He's like a Peruvian Ozzie putting things in his mouth that doesn't belong, lol. It's just a matter of time before he presents us with a pic of the little pug sitting in one of these ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1425299542.365051.jpg He's gonna "set it and forget it", Frank. Lmao.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
All of my Greek stuff is packed away at my parents house :-(

Lambda Chi Alpha DL253 (from UNLV) here!

D-chi was our biggest rival (friendly rivals) when I was in school. Class outfit they are.

Ah nice!

West Chester U Founding Father (fall '08) for me. We didn't have Lambda Chi Alpha at our school so Sigma Phi Epsilon and Sig Pie were our rivals (non friendly :wink: )

Brankz

The Antelope Slayer was vehicle related, not something Brankzie is about to eat. Don't forget, he has a history. The radioactive flat fish he caught in the bay? How about the rat or gopher thing he found at the meat market? He's like a Peruvian Ozzie putting things in his mouth that doesn't belong, lol. It's just a matter of time before he presents us with a pic of the little pug sitting in one of these View attachment 128047 He's gonna "set it and forget it", Frank. Lmao.

Haaaaa hahahahaha
Oh man this time I realy LOL that I start tearing up lol 😂😂

By the way that angel shark was horrible tasted like worms 😬

JAGS

Hooked
Introducing my kids to Weird Al tonight. Can't believe he's still going strong and is now a YouTube sensation. Still makes us LOL.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1425357094.236261.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1425357105.515451.jpg

Top Bottom