Random Photos

Jackal01

Wife just sent me this picture... says it will be my next mod haha

What I find strange is when I look at pictures from Texas but mainly Houston I can tell almost instantly that they are taken in Houston/Texas. Like this pic...I thought to myself " Looks like Houston" then I looked at your profile and confirmed it. Also when rig pictures are taken in a driveway and the house is visible, I can normally tell it is a Houston and or Texas house. Can't really explain how I can tell without looking at a profile, license plate, landmarks, etc.

What I find strange is when I look at pictures from Texas but mainly Houston I can tell almost instantly that they are taken in Houston/Texas. Like this pic...I thought to myself " Looks like Houston" then I looked at your profile and confirmed it. Also when rig pictures are taken in a driveway and the house is visible, I can normally tell it is a Houston and or Texas house. Can't really explain how I can tell without looking at a profile, license plate, landmarks, etc.

That's funny, I can tell the same only after being here for 2 years. I did take a picture last night of the amazing sunsetting we had here downtown - a million different colors. It was unbelievable, I'll post it up later.

cjmenma

haha... definitely same thing happens to me all the time, not sure what it is...

pinkcamotexan

Saw this the other night in Pearland, Texas. That is a serious windshield he has.......lol

Attachments

• 1467377314820.jpg
    1467377314820.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 255
Top Bottom