VIDEO: EVO 1 Rippin' it Up - a 6.1 HEMI Powered King of the Hammers Jeep JK Wrangler

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
They way it pulled away from Rubicat was amazing! The way the suspension handles the whoops and soaks everything up is sweet. Does the rear tire hit though, or do the stick out far enough away from the builders corners?

The rear tires clear, just barely but, they do clear.

That is just bad ass!! The cool thing is Rubicat with the bolt ons were going almost as fast! :thumb::thumb::rock:

Oh I am sure that if Rubicat had a HEMI that it would have no problem keeping up. The bolt ons hold there own in the whoops also I am told.

Sorry to break the news but, there is no way Rubicat would have been able to keep up with EVO had it been driving in the whoops like that. As you will notice, the side shot filming you see is pretty steady and that's because we were on pavement. The bolt on coil overs are great but if you really want to play this fast and hard, you would need a Double Throw Down system.

Bullwinckle

Hooked
Sorry to break the news but, there is no way Rubicat would have been able to keep up with EVO had it been driving in the whoops like that. As you will notice, the side shot filming you see is pretty steady and that's because we were on pavement. The bolt on coil overs are great but if you really want to play this fast and hard, you would need a Double Throw Down system.

Ok that explains it thanks! 😃
:thumb:

Ray ⛺

arashi

EVO1 sound and look like a beast! It radiate POWER!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Skid_Kid

The rear tires clear, just barely but, they do clear.

Well I stand corrected. Thanks Eddie!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

StrizzyChris

Greg's EVO JK and Moby are still what had appealed to you in EVO 1.

Oh i know! I just enjoyed last year at KOH 2012, sitting on chocolate thunder, when people in the crowd beside me said "does that have a license plate on it"? ...and their face when I looked at them and said "yeah its street legal" was priceless!

Sent from a migrant connectivity device

Tackerdown

Banned
6.1 HEMI Powered King of the Hammers Jeep JK Wrangler

Just as Kool as the first 3 times I watched it . Thanks for the fix.:thumbup:

Sent from my PC36100 using WAYALIFE mobile app

vocalsman

Nice photography here !

:thumb:

Beautiful images, congrats !! So much power and control !!

Last edited:
Top Bottom