CrippledPetey Build Thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokinV10

Caught the Bug
Really like your jeep and your build. What kind of half doors are those? I may have to pick up a set.

Also how much space is between the rear seats once you installed the mastercrafts? I would consider it if It could accommodate two Pelican Rifle cases (~20" space). Will installation of the seats still allow you to keep the carpet?

Really like your jeep and your build.

Thank You!

What kind of half doors are those?

Strikeforce Zebra, they are pretty new.

How much space is between the rear seats once you installed the mastercrafts?

There is about 3.5"-4" between the center of the back seats.

Will installation of the seats still allow you to keep the carpet?

Yes, I chose to remove my carpet because I'm going to bed line the entire inside of my jeep.

Damn!!!! Your rig is looking AWESOME:rock::rock:

I have ben thinking about the RH B pillar and rear harness bars. Is there enough room to get in and out of the back seats? Are you afraid your kids will hit their face on them in the event of an accident (if they don't have the 5 points on)? How much room does the rear take up? Would you mind posting pictures of the mounting location of the rear one (behind second row of seats)?

Damn!!!! Your rig is looking AWESOME:rock::rock:

I have ben thinking about the RH B pillar and rear harness bars. Is there enough room to get in and out of the back seats? Are you afraid your kids will hit their face on them in the event of an accident (if they don't have the 5 points on)? How much room does the rear take up? Would you mind posting pictures of the mounting location of the rear one (behind second row of seats)?

There is room to get in and out but it does take out some of the "ease" of doing it :cheesy: currently I'm not worried because 1. they are pretty small still so they don't quite reach all the way 2. they always use the shoulder harness because they think they are cool 3. It does have the worlds smallest pad on it and I never had any padding growing up :p (last one is a joke). Here is the pic I posted earlier let me know if you want a different angle or what would help answer your question. In my opinion it doesn't really take up much room at all I can still use my tuffy security deck with full range.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1409287995.054449.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1409288006.519631.jpg

MTG

Caught the Bug
There is room to get in and out but it does take out some of the "ease" of doing it :cheesy: currently I'm not worried because 1. they are pretty small still so they don't quite reach all the way 2. they always use the shoulder harness because they think they are cool 3. It does have the worlds smallest pad on it and I never had any padding growing up :p (last one is a joke). Here is the pic I posted earlier let me know if you want a different angle or what would help answer your question. In my opinion it doesn't really take up much room at all I can still use my tuffy security deck with full range.

View attachment 97733

View attachment 97734

I think he was asking about the b pillar bar (i.e. behind the front seats).

Thanks.... All good info. My kids are older and I worry about them smacking their head or chest on the bar. I will go to Mastercrafts eventually but really just wanting the bars for added support to the cage. I'm running their sport cage and after seeing how GCM2 twisted things up on his flop at KH, that extra tie together might be nice! Those pictures give me a pretty good idea of how the back one ties into the roll bar back there.
Thanks for the info!!! Keep up the great work!!!

I think he was asking about the b pillar bar (i.e. behind the front seats).

Nope. Everything you see on RH's page shows the tie in on the B pillar, but doesn't show how the very back bar ties into the roll bar. That's what I was looking for. Thanks though MTG!!!

Nope. Everything you see on RH's page shows the tie in on the B pillar, but doesn't show how the very back bar ties into the roll bar. That's what I was looking for. Thanks though MTG!!!

Ya I used the cut outs in the roll bar cover for the factory soft top to gauge where it mounted and it worked great.

MTG

Caught the Bug

Haha. No worries. You're right, there aren't a lot of pics of the c-pillar bar mounted. Another option is to get the PSC c-pillar bars and then string a connector between them. That's what I plan on doing eventually, though I'm waiting to see the genright full cage in person. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom