CrippledPetey Build Thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bkac

Caught the Bug
Would you please stop commenting on my thread I don't associate with your kind.

Hahahahahahaha!

On another note , I say the hell with the body now that it's off. Tube that thing, add some seats, big speakers with ghetto hard core rap music blasting, a beer cooler (wine fridge), and a toyota badge on the front. Then call it done!

07JKSahara

Hahahahahahaha!

On another note , I say the hell with the body now that it's off. Tube that thing, add some seats, big speakers with ghetto hard core rap music blasting, a beer cooler (wine fridge), and a toyota badge on the front. Then call it done!

I vote for this.

Hahahahahahaha!

Be careful for what you wish for

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Damn dude that transfer case looks even better on the trans but would still make a good art piece in a house. Glad to see you are getting to finally work on it now all the parts are in.

Hope to be able to make it out and wheel with you someday or at least see the rig at a suds and grub.

Damn dude that transfer case looks even better on the trans but would still make a good art piece in a house. Glad to see you are getting to finally work on it now all the parts are in.

Hope to be able to make it out and wheel with you someday or at least see the rig at a suds and grub.

Thanks man :thumb:

I'm sure we'll get to wheel someday :yup:

JK_Epidimick

Damn ...I can not wait for this to be done. I need to hear this thing. It looks like you will be able to finish this in a couple weeks tops!! Keep it up looks good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom