Magellan Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since this thread got bumped anyway, let me start by saying beautiful rig! Have you done anything new to it since the original build or are you just enjoying it at this point?

Mainly been using the heck out of it! I got a 50" light bar for the front and some additional front lighting :) It currently sits on blocks in the garage, axels, wheels, tires, and drive shafts left today headed to Klamath Falls Oregon…going into our fellow WOL buddy's JKUR! Putting in Rock Hard Sport Cage while we wait for the new axels. Otherwise just going to work on getting it all back together before the March Moab trip!:clap2:

bkac

Caught the Bug
Mainly been using the heck out of it! I got a 50" light bar for the front and some additional front lighting :) It currently sits on blocks in the garage, axels, wheels, tires, and drive shafts left today headed to Klamath Falls Oregon…going into our fellow WOL buddy's JKUR! Putting in Rock Hard Sport Cage while we wait for the new axels. Otherwise just going to work on getting it all back together before the March Moab trip!:clap2:

It was really hard to not load the sport cage in the truck too. :)

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom