Going Commando - Trailreadys JK build!

TrailReady

Caught the Bug
Looking good so when we all going on a trail run it's been too long!!

Ray ⛺

Soon! My focus at the moment is getting all these mods finished for the Rubicon run in June. However, if I get finished before then and have the time, I'd be interested in doing a quick run. I know my brother and I would like to get up in the Shaver Lake area this year for some runs. Swamp Lake and possibly Coyote Lake.

Bullwinckle

Hooked
Soon! My focus at the moment is getting all these mods finished for the Rubicon run in June. However, if I get finished before then and have the time, I'd be interested in doing a quick run. I know my brother and I would like to get up in the Shaver Lake area this year for some runs. Swamp Lake and possibly Coyote Lake.

Oh yea I would do the same the rubicons awesome but I agree iv been wanting to do swamp and coyote too.

Ray ⛺

TrailReady

Caught the Bug
Oh yea I would do the same the rubicons awesome but I agree iv been wanting to do swamp and coyote too.

Ray ⛺

Will be sure to let you know when we are planning on making those runs. We will likely post it up on the forum as well and include anyone else who is interested.

TrailReady

Caught the Bug
cool, wish i lived in the US, would be great to go along on some of these trips.

Yeah, I'm fortunate to be close, but still miss quiet a bit of them bc if work.. Gotta pay to play tho. Pretty cool to see people like yourself from other countries get involved on the forum! Really shows that the jeeping community extends worldwide.

HILLZ

Yeah, I'm fortunate to be close, but still miss quiet a bit of them bc if work.. Gotta pay to play tho. Pretty cool to see people like yourself from other countries get involved on the forum! Really shows that the jeeping community extends worldwide.

Hey its a WAYALIFE!! :rock::2thumbsup:

Top Bottom