Delete Post after selling part?

jk12blk

Hi,
I posted some wheels which I've sold.
I responded to my own post stating the part is sold, but now wondering if we can delete the post on this forum to keep things clean.
What is the protocol?

thanks!

kaptkrappy

I bet you can't delete a post in the for sale section.

Just edit your for sale post and put the word "SOLD" at the top of your original post.

That way, when someone is looking at recent posts and they hover the cusor over the title, they will see the word "SOLD" and they can just move on without clicking on it just to find out that it's sold at the bottom of the thread.

Example;

SOLD

Hi,
I recently purchased a new set of Raceline RT231 aluminum bead locks with the steel black rings.
Long story short, I've decided to not go with these wheels and return to using my prior set.
The wheels are essentially new and have less than 100 miles on them.
The only scuffs are from when the tire store removed the tire from the wheel.
The backside of the wheel is a little scraped from the garage floor.
Wheels come with 5 steel lock rings, grade 8 bolts, two Raceline decals, and installation instructions.
Please see attached photos.

White_JKU

Should definitely make this a requirement.....been visiting the for sale section of jk-forum for a long time now and absolutely HATE to discover an item is sold after getting my hopes up only to find out 2 or 10 pages later that the item has been sold for a week.

Top Bottom