What's in your humidor?

JKCRWLR

Just getting caught up from the weekend. We had a beer and cigar tasting at my friends house last night smoked a lot of great smokes but the sleeper of the night was a San Lotano Habano from AJ Fernadez spice with a great strong Tobacco taste. View attachment 175548

Thanks for the info. I'll have to pick one up the next time I see one at a shop.

WarriorJeep

I stick with 2 cigars at all times in my humidor... well my main humidor.

Avo Classic #9
Cohiba Behike Laguito No. 4

I order all my cigars from JR Cigars, never been dissatisfied

JKCRWLR

Not a bad $4 cigar if you ask me. Easy to light, good draw and a nice, not too strong spicy flavor.

Wraith by Studio Tabac (Oliva)
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1449023188.490919.jpg

JKCRWLR

Aging Room M356ii
Name of the cigar invokes thoughts of a crappy euro car and it smokes like one too.

Save your money and move on to a different smoke.

Hard to keep lit, too spicy for my taste and not rewarding enough to keep fighting it. Good draw but not one to go searching your local shop for.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1449099093.304649.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
Aging Room M356ii
Name of the cigar invokes thoughts of a crappy euro car and it smokes like one too.

Save your money and move on to a different smoke.

Hard to keep lit, too spicy for my taste and not rewarding enough to keep fighting it. Good draw but not one to go searching your local shop for.

View attachment 175917

Good info. Thanks.

espi

Ohh man it has been so long since I have had a cigar, I need some down time

Any of you dip or chew?
I chew redman and use camel snus.

JKCRWLR

Ohh man it has been so long since I have had a cigar, I need some down time

Any of you dip or chew?
I chew redman and use camel snus.

That's a big negative espi. I have friends that do and I still try to this day to get them to convert.

Let us know if you need any direction on some good cigars, or just scan through the pages on here to see what everyone is trying out or living by.

Hope you get some much needed down time.

espi

That's a big negative espi. I have friends that do and I still try to this day to get them to convert.

Let us know if you need any direction on some good cigars, or just scan through the pages on here to see what everyone is trying out or living by.

Hope you get some much needed down time.

Thanks, I have a decent assortment in my humidor, but have noted many of your suggestions

espi

I need to smoke some of my stash so I can get some more lol.

Attachments

• 1449116558575.jpg
    1449116558575.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 39

Dubzy

Smoked this bad boy at my little cousin's wedding last weekend.

Attachments

• 1449117039839.jpg
    1449117039839.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 45

JKCRWLR

Good day at Casa de JKCRWLR!

Box of nub maduros, ten pack of asst. nub's and a ten pack of A.J. Fernandez's "Enclave" (a recommendation by Petthefish). ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1449189615.326471.jpg

JKCRWLR

Thanks Godspeed409. Haven't met a nub I haven't liked yet.
I'll let you and Petthefish know how the Enclave goes as well.

Petthefish

Thanks Godspeed409. Haven't met a nub I haven't liked yet.
I'll let you and Petthefish know how the Enclave goes as well.

I smoked an Enclave this afternoon hah it has come to be a go to smoke, Cant wait to see what you think of them!

Petthefish

Ok tonight I smoked one of the last Gurkha cigars in the bunch I was given the Ancient warrior it was not bad but don't waste your money!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1449227315.273212.jpg

Top Bottom