What's in your humidor?

Havoc40

Kicking off the long weekend with an LP9. One of my favorites. Been sitting on this box for over a year, and it's aged to perfection!

20160701_184932.jpg

JKCRWLR

Thoroughly enjoying an Alec Bradley "Tempus Maduro", watching the world go by in WA.
A lot cooler here than home [emoji6] ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1468206876.251211.jpg

Petthefish

So on my way home from Cali I made a stop at one of my favorite cigar manufactures hatuey cigars in Sacramento they have shops in Texas Reno and some east coast but you can only get their cigars from them I stockpiled since I will not be back soon. Needless to say 200 bucks later I have three full humidors and some amazing cigars. You can order directly from them online also. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1469032805.337073.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1469032822.806598.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1469032836.928257.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1469032855.241814.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1469032869.374679.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
So on my way home from Cali I made a stop at one of my favorite cigar manufactures hatuey cigars in Sacramento they have shops in Texas Reno and some east coast but you can only get their cigars from them I stockpiled since I will not be back soon. Needless to say 200 bucks later I have three full humidors and some amazing cigars. You can order directly from them online also.
/QUOTE]

Badass shop. I like it. If you're ever out this way, check out Havana Manor in Longmont, really nice shop/lounge. http://havanamanor.com/our-location/

Petthefish

So on my way home from Cali I made a stop at one of my favorite cigar manufactures hatuey cigars in Sacramento they have shops in Texas Reno and some east coast but you can only get their cigars from them I stockpiled since I will not be back soon. Needless to say 200 bucks later I have three full humidors and some amazing cigars. You can order directly from them online also.
/QUOTE]

Badass shop. I like it. If you're ever out this way, check out Havana Manor in Longmont, really nice shop/lounge. http://havanamanor.com/our-location/

That shop looks amazing

WJCO

Meme King
Getting ready to smoke a Don Lucas. My brother picked me up some when he was down in the DR.

DSC03840.JPG

Petthefish

Super late to the game on this one but unfortunately they are not real Cubans. Cohiba doesn't make glass top boxes. Hopefully the tacos were good[emoji22]

Yup he nailed it no cuban cigar company makes glass top boxes they were most likely mexican short filler cigars

Top Bottom