What's in your humidor?

Havoc40

Picked up a new desktop humi. My Whynter CHC-251 is getting full. Waiting on my Heartfelt beads to get here, but the gel is doing fine for now. Also have to pick up a digital hygrometer. Just need some more sticks!

20160606_211032.jpg
20160609_202237.jpg
20160609_202256.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
Picked up a new desktop humi. My Whynter CHC-251 is getting full. Waiting on my Heartfelt beads to get here, but the gel is doing fine for now. Also have to pick up a digital hygrometer. Just need some more sticks!

Very nice.

Havoc40

So, my accountant is giving me this monster out of his personal stash. Better set aside an entire day lol 9" long.

IMG_8075.jpg

Havoc40

Had a buddy drop off some nice sticks this morning....

Anejo No.77, Anejo No.60, Padron 26 #2 maduro, Padron 64 Hermoso natural & maduro.

20160616_094352.jpg

Havoc40

That 77 aka the shark is an amazing smoke very rare and very good

They're one of my favorite smokes. Hes the one who started me down this road, and it was my 1st real cigar. Somehow he manages to get an entire box of 77's from a wholesale distributor every Nov/Dec release.

Petthefish

I felt like a bold cigar today I broke out an Asylum cigar company Lobotomy I smoke a lot of strong cigars and love it and this one even hit me with the vitamin N great flavor but wow ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1466295194.817041.jpg

Havoc40

I felt like a bold cigar today I broke out an Asylum cigar company Lobotomy I smoke a lot of strong cigars and love it and this one even hit me with the vitamin N great flavor but wow

Sounds like something I need to try. I'm a med-full to full smoker. Anything less and I get bored lol

I'm enjoying a 5 Vegas cask strength at the moment. Pretty good smoke for the price.

Petthefish

Sounds like something I need to try. I'm a med-full to full smoker. Anything less and I get bored lol

I'm enjoying a 5 Vegas cask strength at the moment. Pretty good smoke for the price.

Check out La Aurora Untamed and Untamed Extreme both are great smokes with lots of the Vitamin N

GeckoMonkey

Mostly nubs in mine ... I'm going to have to get more. I'm out of the states at the moment and my humidity packs ran out ... I don't think they are good anymore :idontknow:

Petthefish

Mostly nubs in mine ... I'm going to have to get more. I'm out of the states at the moment and my humidity packs ran out ... I don't think they are good anymore :idontknow:

if they are bovila packs just soak them for a day or two in water they will soak up water and work like new trust me I do it all the time

Petthefish

Could not sleep so I went out back to have a Fuente and this dog showed up very strange ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1467025059.514955.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1467025074.750391.jpg

He is very sweet sits on command shakes and is very well behaved I'm hoping his mommy or daddy come looking for him I would hate to call animal control they are not very nice to pits around here

Petthefish

I restored another pipe this weekend it was in rough shape but was ten bucks at the antique store here are some before and after shots

Before yes the brown oxidation is not supposed to be there
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1467075537.336780.jpg

After hours of scrubbing and sanding from 800 grit to 12000 grit and a lot of grain alcohol to clean the bowl it smokes and looks amazing ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1467075627.339328.jpg

Top Bottom