What's in your humidor?

JKCRWLR

For you guys that were interested in the GrammWork travel humidor I showed a few days ago.

----
There's Been a Change in Plans!
Rather than waiting until Cyber Monday to receive smoking hot deals from GRAMM Works, the sale starts now!!

Now through 11:59pm Monday, use promo code "savemoney2015" and receive 50% off of all GRAMM Works products. Want your item personalized, well that is half off also during the duration of the sale!!

Don't be shy and tell your friends and family about the amazing discounts going on right now at www.grammworks.com

WJCO

Meme King
Smoking an Oliva, a gift from JKCRWLR. So far, very nice flavor and aroma. Very smooth cigar. He even sent a new cutter with it. Thanks again, buddy.

DSC02505.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
Honest Feedback: This Oliva is one of the best cigars I've ever had. I will definitely pursue more. Thanks again, JKCRWLR.

Godspeed409

Honest Feedback: This Oliva is one of the best cigars I've ever had. I will definitely pursue more. Thanks again, JKCRWLR.

I was gifted a Oliva V Melanio last night and was really blown away. No wonder they are sold out everywhere. Fantastic smoke.

espi

For you guys that were interested in the GrammWork travel humidor I showed a few days ago.

----
There's Been a Change in Plans!
Rather than waiting until Cyber Monday to receive smoking hot deals from GRAMM Works, the sale starts now!!

Now through 11:59pm Monday, use promo code "savemoney2015" and receive 50% off of all GRAMM Works products. Want your item personalized, well that is half off also during the duration of the sale!!

Don't be shy and tell your friends and family about the amazing discounts going on right now at www.grammworks.com

Thanks for the heads up, my wife ordered me one for Xmas and one for my Dad.

I got the 6" since I never really smoke Churchills, but got my dad the 7" since he does.

Petthefish

Just getting caught up from the weekend. We had a beer and cigar tasting at my friends house last night smoked a lot of great smokes but the sleeper of the night was a San Lotano Habano from AJ Fernadez spice with a great strong Tobacco taste. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1448868433.399261.jpg

JKCRWLR

Thanks for the heads up, my wife ordered me one for Xmas and one for my Dad.

I got the 6" since I never really smoke Churchills, but got my dad the 7" since he does.

Awesome! I think you and your dad are going to enjoy them. They will definitely protect your smokes.

Top Bottom