Rausch Creek trip

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Hey I am up a lil north of Boston. Was wondering how much pin striping goes at Rausch.

Yea it really depends on what trils you go on. On most of the greens it's not going to happen but after that it's a possibility. I have yet to be pin stripped up there. Totally worth the drive for a weekend trip. You wouldn't hit all the trails you wanted to even in that weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
I have yet to have anything happen, been close a few times but other than the bushes and stuff not much to worry about. I was worried the first time out but figured its a jeep its never going to be perfect forever.

jkmadness

When it comes to rock crawling the turtle wins the race, I have seen jacks many times rush through and more often than not they either damage something or get stuck altogether just to fulfill their ego.
Another key aspect is also the inability to read the trail, sure we can go over a black trail with a tractor on 60's,but what fun is that.... Slow and steady = happy endings

Tackerdown

Banned
When it comes to rock crawling the turtle wins the race, I have seen jacks many times rush through and more often than not they either damage something or get stuck altogether just to fulfill their ego.
Another key aspect is also the inability to read the trail, sure we can go over a black trail with a tractor on 60's,but what fun is that.... Slow and steady = happy endings

:thumbup:

Sent from my PC36100 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Philip *AZ*

Banned
Here are the pics Tacker. I cant upload the video on here though. Do the pics look familiar?
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1365602894.999970.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1365602920.317924.jpg

If you can't walk my beat unarmed, maybe you should consider becoming a police officer.

Top Bottom