NEW - WAYALIFE Black Star Logo Pullover Hoodies - IN STOCK!!

JK&Beyond

I (we) know what the logo stands for, so it's my choice whether to rock it or not. .

The logo is also supporting the Jeep Freedom (what the army star came from). The Jeep Freedom supports our troops, and so does WAYALIFE and I. :usa: So, riscy, don't assume so much about us Jeepers.

You bite, we bite back.

Attachments

• Freedom Jeep.jpg
    Freedom Jeep.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 136

10frank9

Web Wheeler
No one wants to push your "brand"...they want to push "the Way of Life"..which is JEEPING...This hoodie doesn't even picture a Jeep...Or even the WORD Jeep...christ you missed the boat on this one...

Who the heck are you? Don't by one and don't use Christ's name in vain. Seriously.

jelliott076

No one wants to push your "brand"...they want to push "the Way of Life"..which is JEEPING...This hoodie doesn't even picture a Jeep...Or even the WORD Jeep...christ you missed the boat on this one...

Riscy, you have clearly missed the entire point and I'm certain 4,999 members world-wide will disagree with your first post. Wayoflife, Eddie, isn't pushing a brand at all. He, and all of us here are pushing the Jeep life and bringing us all together. You clearly haven't met any of these people otherwise I think you'd understand what Wayalife means and probably recant your post. Your opinion is noted and I'm certain will be remembered.

Awesome first post! Your going to make a lot of friends around here. :crazyeyes:

Troll_Detected_by_Hunter_Flood.png

Hillarious Adam!

Last edited:

arashi

OMG...

it amaze me how ppl sometimes just try to see the negative side of all things! Wayalife is one of the biggest association of Jeepers enthusiast! I'm so proud to be part of this great Family, I have no problem wearing his «brand». After all Eddie, with all his videos and good advice, is kind of the main reason why I got SOOOO interested in this culture! You know what? I'll order one wright NOW! Bang! And why not buying a BIG WAYALIFE decals for the wind shield!

Thank you all for being what you all are...

And for our new friend... Try to have a open mind when you enter a group...

Enjoy

Last edited:

gtony12

Caught the Bug

You have no WAYALIFE. probably dont even have a Jeep.:thumbdown:

Sent from my EVO using WAYALIFE mobile app

Skid_Kid

It is almost like Eddie and Cindy drop my orders off on my door step!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1362175977.800386.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1362175988.749894.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

SPIELUHR

Hey everyone, I just wanted to let you all know that we just got in our all new black pullover hoodie with gray army star logo!! These are a really nice 50/50 heavy blend hoodies made by Gildan and available in a mens size Small, Medium, Large, XL and 2XL and 3XL. These are all currently IN STOCK and READY TO SHIP but, supplies are limited so be sure to order yours today. Below is a sample of what they look like...

View attachment 17391

View attachment 17392

>> CLICK HERE TO ORDER YOURS NOW

:thumb:

Would it be possible to get one of these as a zip up?? :yup:

SPIELUHR

There are Wayalife zip ups in gray but have a different design. I believe each is uniquely awesome and don't think this will be offered in a zip.

Ya I saw those and I agree they are all awesome I was just hoping for the black one but zip up. O well ill probably still end up getting it lol

Jersey_Devil

WOOOOOOOHOOOOO came home from work today and mine was at the door! Thanks for shipping Sooooooo fast! Took just a few days! Awesome hoodie I must say!

ForumRunner_20130304_173733.jpg

Got em all now! Lol

ForumRunner_20130304_173641.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom