Close

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RanchoRubi View Post
    WOW! winch, throttle, steering... Fantastic Cindy
    lol...you forgot clutch.

Quote Originally Posted by bleedbeat View Post
    As Eddie already said, thank you so much for all your help and excellent spotting that day! I really appreciate it!!
    You are quite welcome Next time you get to spot for Eddie and me in Carnage Canyon!!
    2009 Black Rubicon Unlimited
    EVO Long Arm w/Envy Links
    EVO Front Double Throw Down
    EVO Lever Rear w/Double Throw Down
    Dynatrac Pro Rock 60's f/r
    PSC hydraulic ram assist
    Mastercraft Baja RS seats
    J.E. Reel 1350 drive shafts
    ATX Slab wheels
    40" Nitto Mud Grapplers

Last weekend, I was taking to a friend about Carnage Canyon and being that this is a Throwback Thursday, I thought it would be fun to give this old video clip a bump. I still can't believe it took us 4 hours to cross less than a mile of trail and that only 3 of the 5 Jeeps that started it with us was actually able to finish it. Of course, with the exception of the v-notch and final climb out, we pretty much had to run the whole trail by ourselves and that didn't help us much. Anyway, for those of you who haven't seen it, this is a clip of Cindy winching and wheeling her way up the final climb in Moby who, back then was still running a 3.8L motor and a 6-speed manual transmission!

Cindy is a badass.
    2012 Jeep Wrangler

Knows a Thing or Two Texas Nick's Avatar

KEEP IT TIGHT : JK-Experience Teaser Clip - Winching out of Carnage Canyon BV

Holy hell that was insane! Who says women cant drive. :wink:

Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    Last weekend, I was taking to a friend about Carnage Canyon and being that this is a Throwback Thursday, I thought it would be fun to give this old video clip a bump. I still can't believe it took us 4 hours to cross less than a mile of trail and that only 3 of the 5 Jeeps that started it with us was actually able to finish it. Of course, with the exception of the v-notch and final climb out, we pretty much had to run the whole trail by ourselves and that didn't help us much. Anyway, for those of you who haven't seen it, this is a clip of Cindy winching and wheeling her way up the final climb in Moby who back then was still running a 6-speed manual transmission!

That's quite the mall parking lot there. Carnage Canyon is my favorite video. I love watching that one.

Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    Last weekend, I was taking to a friend about Carnage Canyon and being that this is a Throwback Thursday, I thought it would be fun to give this old video clip a bump. I still can't believe it took us 4 hours to cross less than a mile of trail and that only 3 of the 5 Jeeps that started it with us was actually able to finish it. Of course, with the exception of the v-notch and final climb out, we pretty much had to run the whole trail by ourselves and that didn't help us much. Anyway, for those of you who haven't seen it, this is a clip of Cindy winching and wheeling her way up the final climb in Moby who back then was still running a 6-speed manual transmission!

The rocky Mountain keep it tight series is probably my favorite of them all. Cindy definitely owned that climb!
    Ain't nuttin but a Thang! 👍
    Last edited by rinkishjk; 01-07-2016 at 04:50 PM.

Agreed, Cindy is a badass!
    2014 JKUR "Stumps"

-
    Still one of my favorite all time clips