Welcome to the WAYALIFE.com : More than just a Jeep - It's a way of life!.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Need some help

Fresh Catch
    Quote Originally Posted by OverlanderJK View Post
    1. Regear will be subjective from person to person but you may want to regear with such a low gear. If you plan to go with bigger tires in the future then I might go with a gear aimed more toward that. A 4.88 would be best though as the 5.13 in a D30 has a really small pinion. And I think OffRoad Evolution runs that $999 gear special all year.
    I think I going to give OffRoad Evolution a call to see hat they can do for me. It that's all it cost I just might regear it now. In Hawaii it was a few thousand for it. Thanks

Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by ljespinoza View Post
    I think I going to give OffRoad Evolution a call to see hat they can do for me. It that's all it cost I just might regear it now. In Hawaii it was a few thousand for it. Thanks
    If you are anywhere in So Cal this is the place to do it. I almost drove down from Reno to get it done there.

Edit: Be aware, there is a 500 mile inspection that runs around $150. But this will be the case wherever you get it.

Fresh Catch
    Appreciate all the feedback. This will help make my final decision. Will post pics once it is done.