Show us your Interior Pics!

raven12

Thats all I can find too. Ive seen some people mount Tablets (Notepads, whatever) inside their dash, I would do this if I knew how to tap into the steering controls, and amplify the audio.

Not mounted into dash but it sits on top. I use it for the Torque App. But can connect to my phone and use it for basic NAV as well. IMG_1476408395.564239.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
Bump. The more I look at the WJ woodgrain interior, the less I like it. I looked into painting it, but a few pieces require extensive teardown to get them off. Which led me to look into other options. I decided to tackle some vinyl wrapping. Found a very easy to follow youtube video and then went to ebay and bought some vinyl wrap stuff. I'm planning on doing this soon, hopefully in next week or two. What's cool is that if you mess up, you just take it off like a sticker.

Here's the wood trim I currently have:

trim_dash11.jpg

Here's the color I picked for the wrap:

3m_gloss_deepbluemetallic.jpg

Here's the video that I found showing how it works:

Bump. The more I look at the WJ woodgrain interior, the less I like it. I looked into painting it, but a few pieces require extensive teardown to get them off. Which led me to look into other options. I decided to tackle some vinyl wrapping. Found a very easy to follow youtube video and then went to ebay and bought some vinyl wrap stuff. I'm planning on doing this soon, hopefully in next week or two. What's cool is that if you mess up, you just take it off like a sticker.

View attachment 231386

View attachment 231387

You don't like the plasti-wood? I think it looks nice, thats just my personal opinion.

On another note, the factory WJ Limited leather seats are soooo comfortable, literally like couches!!! My buddy just bought an 01 Limited and I would road trip that thing anywhere!!!

WJCO

Meme King
You don't like the plasti-wood? I think it looks nice, thats just my personal opinion.

On another note, the factory WJ Limited leather seats are soooo comfortable, literally like couches!!! My buddy just bought an 01 Limited and I would road trip that thing anywhere!!!

I'm not liking the wood trim the more I've owned it. As far as the seats, they are the the most comfortable of any vehicle ive ever owned.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi

View attachment 231386

View attachment 231387

Go for it. I'd try that before paint. The wood looks appropriate for a pavement queen, but not for a serious, highly modded WJ.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King

View attachment 231386

So here's the finished product. It's a little tricky, but gets easier as you get a few pieces under your belt.

DSC04260.jpg

sblackf1

2016-05-28 17.09.44-1small.jpg

Coverkings over cloth seats and a manual throttle control on the steering column is all I got going on. I am thinking of doing dark Red accents instead of the stock silver like another JK I saw on this thread.

WJCO

Meme King
Coverkings over cloth seats and a manual throttle control on the steering column is all I got going on. I am thinking of doing dark Red accents instead of the stock silver like another JK I saw on this thread.

Seat covers look good. I think Red on the trim would be awesome. Just an FYI, clean those things VERY good if you're going to do paint. We did my wifes and even after cleaning with alcohol, we had to re-do the paint a couple of times on 3 of the pieces, I assume just a lot of skin oil on those things.

Top Bottom