Rubicat 2.0 - EVO DTD / ProRock 60 Rear / ATX Chamber Pro II Wheels

GCM 2

I still like certain wheels in black, but like we talked about these Chamber Pro II's out at pit stop #8, the machined finished on these are just badass! Nice change from the black wheel crowd ;)

Rusty

I really like your jeeps Eddie. They are all works of art, Simple but highly sophisticated machines built with a purpose in mind.. to go to the mall :D

CharlieK

Thanks for the great pictures, jeep looks amazing. Can on imagine what it's like to bomb across the desert in that beast.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I still like certain wheels in black, but like we talked about these Chamber Pro II's out at pit stop #8, the machined finished on these are just badass! Nice change from the black wheel crowd ;)

Yeah, we've been running black wheels for a long time now but after seeing these Chamber Pro II's, Cindy and I just had to run them as is with they're awesome machined finish. They really are badass :yup:

I really like your jeeps Eddie. They are all works of art, Simple but highly sophisticated machines built with a purpose in mind.. to go to the mall :D

Thank you. We really do try to build up our Jeeps as functional first as possible.

This picture looks awesome! It really shows how dozer looks orange and yellow. Nice job Cindy!

View attachment 96284

Dozer fanboy!! :bleh: We really love the color too :D

Thanks for the great pictures, jeep looks amazing. Can on imagine what it's like to bomb across the desert in that beast.

Believe me, it's crazy fun :yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Eddie do you have an updated build list I know you changed from bolt on to the double throw down?

This list should be about current:

• EVO Double Throw Down Coil Over Kit
• EVO High Clearance Long Arm Kit
• EVO Draglink Flip & Front Track Bar Relocation Kit
• King Rear Air Bumps
• Dynatrac ProRock 60 Full-Float Rear Axle
• Dynatrac ProRock 44 Unlimited Front Axle
• ARB Rear Locker
• 37x12.50 Nitto Trail Grapplers
• ATX Chamber Pro II Bead Lock Wheels
• 1.5" - 5x5.5 to 5x5 Front Axle Wheel Adapters
• 1350 JE Reel Drive Shafts Front & Rear
• EVO 1/4 Pounder Front Bumper
• EVO MFG Vacuum Pump Relocation Bracket
• EVO MFG ProTek Skidplate System
• EVO Rocker Skins
• EVO Rock Sliders
• EVO Rear Tire Carrier
• Truck-Lite Complex Reflector Optics Design LED Headlights
• Truck-Lite Driving Lights
• WARN PowerPlant 9500
• Rock Hard Sport Cage
• EVO ARB Compressor Bracket
• ARB Compressor
• Odyssey Battery
• Cobra 29 PLX CB Radio
• Firestik II Antenna

If I can think of anything missing, I'll be sure to post up again :D

This list should be about current:

• EVO Double Throw Down Coil Over Kit
• EVO High Clearance Long Arm Kit
• EVO Draglink Flip & Front Track Bar Relocation Kit
• King Rear Air Bumps
• Dynatrac ProRock 60 Full-Float Rear Axle
• Dynatrac ProRock 44 Unlimited Front Axle
• ARB Rear Locker
• 37x12.50 Nitto Trail Grapplers
• ATX Chamber Pro II Bead Lock Wheels
• 1.5" - 5x5.5 to 5x5 Front Axle Wheel Adapters
• 1350 JE Reel Drive Shafts Front & Rear
• EVO 1/4 Pounder Front Bumper
• EVO MFG Vacuum Pump Relocation Bracket
• EVO MFG ProTek Skidplate System
• EVO Rocker Skins
• EVO Rock Sliders
• EVO Rear Tire Carrier
• Truck-Lite Complex Reflector Optics Design LED Headlights
• Truck-Lite Driving Lights
• WARN PowerPlant 9500
• Rock Hard Sport Cage
• EVO ARB Compressor Bracket
• ARB Compressor
• Odyssey Battery
• Cobra 29 PLX CB Radio
• Firestik II Antenna

If I can think of anything missing, I'll be sure to post up again :D

Damn thats awesome! :rock:

camping350

Thanks awesome build. Looking to do some very similar drive train/suspension mods on my 15 anything you would do different?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks awesome build. Looking to do some very similar drive train/suspension mods on my 15 anything you would do different?

Unfortunately, when I got my ProRock 44, it was in a pinch and I just took what I could get in a hurry. Because of it, I had to reuse my Rubicon locker and shafts. I would have preferred to install a new ARB.

Rubi Components/Locker in front?

Yes. So far so good.

Benito

Caught the Bug
So the PR44 is the same width as the stock front 44? Is that the reason you need wheel spacers, as well as bolt pattern?

hbkid22

Quick question. I am looking at getting the bolt on kit next year but won't be able to upgrade the axles at that time. I want to run 37" tires and if I upgrade the gears to 5.10s (live in Colorado) and weld on the gusset reinforcements, do you think that will be sufficient for the time being?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So the PR44 is the same width as the stock front 44? Is that the reason you need wheel spacers, as well as bolt pattern?

Curious, why does your name ring a bell? :thinking:

To answer your question, yes, the ProRock 44 is the same width as a factory front axle. The wheel "adapters" served two purposes - 1.) to allow us to use the same 5x5.5 bolt pattern wheels as what we have in the rear and 2.) widen our stance to be about what our full width ProRock 60 rear axle is.

Quick question. I am looking at getting the bolt on kit next year but won't be able to upgrade the axles at that time. I want to run 37" tires and if I upgrade the gears to 5.10s (live in Colorado) and weld on the gusset reinforcements, do you think that will be sufficient for the time being?

I think you meant to say 5.13's but yeah, that would help restore your power with a set of 37's. C-gussets will help prevent the bending of your end forgings and I would leave it at that. Don't bother with sleeves or trusses as your axle will still bend anyway - trust me. Just save up until you can afford an upgrade.

Top Bottom