Rubicat 2.0 - EVO DTD / ProRock 60 Rear / ATX Chamber Pro II Wheels

GCM 2

OHH, those are nice. Teflon coated too right? So if I understand correct I can wheel with those and cook on em? :daydream:

Seriously tho, they look great. Gonna add those to my cart now :thumb:

Negatron Ghostrider, only the black Chamber Pros are coated like a frying pan.

JAGS

Hooked
RubiCAT all hooked up with EVO Lever and Double Throwdown! :)
View attachment 93095

It's OK if you're into this kind of thing. :naw: :crazyeyes: Just kidding obviously. RubiCAT looks great. :thumb: Was able to see it at the shop several weeks back, but didn't want to take pics and ruin the coming out party.

I've been eying a set of chamber pros since they came out. Looking forward to seeing how they do set up with the DTD.

ChaosNein

So it appears you guys are running a set of spacers with these? Im gussing because this BS wont clear the coilovers?

actually for a few reasons..

-REAR is a PR60 with 5x5.5 bolt pattern so we needed to adjust the front PR44 to 5x5.5

-REAR is WIDER than front PR44

-YES the 4.0 BS on the Chamber Pro II is a bit tight

BBrown626

Is this mount available with a long arm upgrade kit that works with my EVO bolt-on coil-over shocks? I see them in the high-clearnce kit, but not Double-D.

DSC08192.jpg

Sharkey

Word Ninja

-REAR is a PR60 with 5x5.5 bolt pattern so we needed to adjust the front PR44 to 5x5.5

I noticed that too. What brand did you put on? (They aren't blue, so they aren't spiders.)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

What he Drew said - we installed wheel adapters so that we could run 5x5.5 wheels and help even our stance up front to match the rear.

That's the high clearance long arm, available with the high clearance long arm not the double d.

Correct. The high clearance brackets are only available with the high clearance kit and really, is only intended for use with a DTD. We asked Off Road Evolution to make some custom modifications to allow for its use with the bolt on kit but, I don't think it's something they make available outside of their shop.

I noticed that too. What brand did you put on? (They aren't blue, so they aren't spiders.)

They aren't Spidertrax. I think they are adapters that they get from a local supplier.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
BTW, I know there were a few of you who asked about our bolt on kit a while back and if you're still interested in them, please let me know. Otherwise, I will be putting them up for sale.

BBrown626

That's the high clearance long arm, available with the high clearance long arm not the double d.

I guess the question is then is the high clearance kit available in a configuration for the bolt-on coils as used on Rubicat or is it a configuration not available to the rest of us?

Looking at the pics it isn't easily compatible with with my EVO rock sliders so the long arms might require a bit more work with my configuration.

I'll give the nice folks at ORE a call.

Last edited:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I guess the question is then is the high clearance kit available in a configuration for the bolt-on coils as used on Rubicat or is it a configuration not available to the rest of us?

I'll give the nice folks at ORE a call.

Moochie has it as well. I believe the high clearance is available for the bolt ons but the ultra high clearance is only available for the DTD.

WBJK

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1407111015.696274.jpg

Any details on this bar version on your 1/4 pounder bumper? I understand ORE doesn't make it but not sure if they did or this was custom on your end?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:
Top Bottom