Off Road Evolution EJS 2012 Forum Run - Tuesday, April 3rd

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Eddie, since this is an ORE run is there any requirement to register with RR4W club for EJS. More than likely this will be the only run I will be able to do since my schedule is pretty tight. Any info greatly appreciated :rock:

Nope, no need to register with RR4W as this event is not associated with them and they will not be on this trail that day. :cool:

burndog

Caravan North???

Is anyone planning on traveling north via 80 through Salt Lake City? If we can get a Caravan North crew together it might increase my probability of making this trip happen.

BURNDOG4X:beer:

Big MAK

Bad news .. for me atleast .. got fired today and my severance date is April 5th. Company is too screwed up to handle the paperwork properly if I drop off their radar early so I have to cancel my plans for EJS 2012.

It was bound to happen eventually they've been systematically laying off their stateside workforce for the past several years and sending all the work to India and China.

So take me off the list - I'll see you'all at MOAB EJS 2013!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Bad news .. for me atleast .. got fired today and my severance date is April 5th. Company is too screwed up to handle the paperwork properly if I drop off their radar early so I have to cancel my plans for EJS 2012.

It was bound to happen eventually they've been systematically laying off their stateside workforce for the past several years and sending all the work to India and China.

So take me off the list - I'll see you'all at MOAB EJS 2013!

bummer. sorry to hear that. :grayno:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Okay everyone, I just wanted to let you all know that we have finalized our plans for this run and here they are:

Run Date: Tuesday - April 3rd
Meet-Up: Seven Mile Rim Trailhead/Staging Area
Time: 9:00 AM

We look forward to seeing you all there :cool:

Mechengineer2

that would be pretty amazing :crazyeyes:

:crazyeyes: Yeah, yeah, yeah. :crazyeyes:

Now if I recall, you guys are experienced with helicopter shots ... the Powerline Patrol video!:D

Just kidding around ... I know ... mega $$$$ to charter a helicopter to carry somebody over there. But hey it was a thought. :blush:

Safe travels everybody to Moab!:wings:

Top Bottom