Sale Thread - Parts, Tools, Trips, ANYTHING

Breer

Caught the Bug
Those where the VHT cans. Too good to be true is true good to be true. I just received 3 cans and send them an email 9should have received 18 cans (I ordered 3 lots of 6).

Will see what they say :)

You send the seller an email or amazon? Just got my single can also.

Breer

Caught the Bug
50 qt ARB fidgemenator. Ends up being $599.99 in the cart. Don't feel like I have to jump on this one like the winch but still a good deal it seems like.

IMG_1486.JPG

Rb1boxer_3

Hey guys I just got another email for the VHT paint and it shows shipping weight 14.5 lbs. So idk what's up with that maybe it is 12 cans. I'll check it when I get in tonight at 8.

Out in the Boonies

el_chupo_

For those looking to take advantage of the 4WD.com ARB deal, if you havent already, you might want to sign up for ebates.com.
(PM me for referral link if you want, I dont want to violate rules by posting a link here)

They have 3% back right now for 4wd.com, and they pay out your "rewards" on a monthly basis, I have mine sent to my paypal acct.

desertrunner

for anyone interested there is a rubi 4-1 t case out of a 12' Auto with 50k miles on it for sale on CL in colorado springs for $1150 OBO

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
This looks like a great deal! I've never heard of this vendor though. Sale is only good for today 12/5/2016

View attachment 233372

Overall "build thread"
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?26097-I-guess-it-s-the-quot-Super-Stocker-quot-build

DIY trail/tube door build http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?24449-My-DIY-Doors

IMG_7726.JPG

Breer has already got his, and mine hasn't shipped yet.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Stick

Just placed my order for the ARB fridge, thanks for letting us know about this deal. Sure glad I checked out the forum today[emoji3]

JAGS

Hooked
As expected, couldn't resist, especially as this was a one day sale only. Been wanting one of these for a while. Thanks for posting up the deal. :rock::thumb: Now I need to build that trunk deck!

For those thinking about it, this sale price of $599 is BELOW cost. I wanted to avoid buying from 4WP so I contacted another vendor. Guy on the phone was great and had to put me on hold to check, and it is in fact considerably below cost. Said more than likely 4WP had a surplus supply on hand and just trying to clear them out as they lose money the longer they sit there.

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
As expected, couldn't resist, especially as this was a one day sale only. Been wanting one of these for a while. Thanks for posting up the deal. :rock::thumb: Now I need to build that trunk deck!

For those thinking about it, this sale price of $599 is BELOW cost. I wanted to avoid buying from 4WP so I contacted another vendor. Guy on the phone was great and had to put me on hold to check, and it is in fact considerably below cost. Said more than likely 4WP had a surplus supply on hand and just trying to clear them out as they lose money the longer they sit there.

Congrats on the purchase! I couldn't resist and purchased one also. By far the cheapest I have seen them

USMC Wrangler

View attachment 233684

Breer has already got his, and mine hasn't shipped yet.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Mine is scheduled to arrive tomorrow. I've been watching it on FedEx like I'm tracking Santa through NORAD!

Overall "build thread"
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?26097-I-guess-it-s-the-quot-Super-Stocker-quot-build

DIY trail/tube door build http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?24449-My-DIY-Doors

Overland_stormtrooper

Caught the Bug
argghhhh I dunno if I should jump on the fridge or if I should go off on a road trip to anywhere but here , on vacation as of this morning and that email came in with that killer deal ... :idontknow::sigh:

Top Bottom